Custom column display? Is it possible?

User Help for Mozilla Thunderbird
cjastram

Custom column display? Is it possible?

Post by cjastram »

I've set up a server-side spam filtering solution using SpamBayes. It adds a header (X-SpamBayes-Classification: ham; 1.00) to every email. That header value could be "unsure; 0.75," etcetera, and I want that to display in the message list view in thunderbird.

Is this possible?

Chris
Moneyman

Re: Custom column display? Is it possible?

Post by Moneyman »

cjastram wrote:I've set up a server-side spam filtering solution using SpamBayes. It adds a header (X-SpamBayes-Classification: ham; 1.00) to every email. That header value could be "unsure; 0.75," etcetera, and I want that to display in the message list view in thunderbird.

Is this possible?

Chris

Not this way, I think. But it should work with a filter. Create a new filter-rule to search for the header "X-SpamBayes-Classification", then choose a action like "mark the mail" or something other.

greetz
Manni

Re: Custom column display? Is it possible?

Post by Guest »

[quote="Moneyman
Not this way, I think. But it should work with a filter. Create a new filter-rule to search for the header "X-SpamBayes-Classification", then choose a action like "mark the mail" or something other.
Manni[/quote]

Well, I'd like to see the contents of that X-SpamBayes-Classification header. I was wondering if it were possible to do that (like a Custom view column in MS Outlook. Ech) in Thunderbird.

How about a customization of headers in the message display pane?

Thanks! -chris