remove thunder bird

User Help for Mozilla Thunderbird
verdi

remove thunder bird

Post by verdi »

wanna go back to outlook for an easy life, norton anti spam works well with it and not thunder bird =(
Dunderklumpen

Post by Dunderklumpen »

Norton works perfectly with both Thunderbird and Mozilla Mail.
Just check scan incoming and outgoing e-mail and you are fine (Options/Antivirus).

Post by Guest »

hmm thank you will try it =)

Post by Guest »

Hmmm OK you guys who live and breathe alt software have a tendency to be a little brief on info for those of us who are leagues behind...
am using ver, 0.1 (20030723 i cant see if there are any more numbers as i have just discovered half is missing as in tools options there is stuff partially visible?
but in tools options i have no Just check scan incoming and outgoing e-mail ?? try again doood before i go back to da big bruvva (not that i really want to) microsoft.
Dunderklumpen

Post by Dunderklumpen »

I did not write that this was to be found in Thunderbird - I wrote Options/Antivirus - meaning Options in Norton Antivirus.
And might I also suggest that you upgrade Thunderbird since a lot has happened since 0.1 that just might affect this function and many other.

Post by Guest »

Out of interest, is it possible to export mail from Thunderbird into Outlook please? I can't seem to find an option to do so.