User Help for Mozilla Thunderbird

Re: Thunderbird cannot send email in HTML format

Post by Guest »

Any update?
Should I need to re-install an older version? Currently I'm using 2.0.0.18
WITHOUT A NAME

Post by WITHOUT A NAME »

Same for me, just installed 2.0.0.18 (20081105) on Vista. Disabled all the add-ons.
Absolutely no way to reply in Html to a plain text message.
(Gosh, so many issues I feel like going to another program. This setup is taking forever...)
dma44

Post by dma44 »

I just installed version 18 of thunderbird for the first time, and I cannot get any mail I send to have html format (hot links for web addresses...). I am on a Vist 64 bit machine. Any other ideas??? This seems crazy for something so basic...
dma44

Post by dma44 »

P.S. What I mean is that when I type a web address such as www.amazon.com it is not converted to a hot link, even when it is sent.
Rod Whiteley

Post by Rod Whiteley »

This thread is becoming very confused. It is better to ask each new question in a new topic.

For information about links, see the knowledge base: http://kb.mozillazine.org/Links_generated_automatically   If that does not help, describe the problem in more detail in a new topic.
Rod
dma44

Post by dma44 »

Rod,
I apologize if my question was off thread... and thank you so much for the link to the article.

Post by Guest »

Hi Guys,

Finally I got my problem solved, it caused by the address book value of the recipient prefers message receive format.

Thank you for your help! :)