Discussion of features in Seamonkey
therube

Re: How do I search with the enter key instead of search but

Post by therube »

Neat, that works.
(Who would have known?)

My keyword.URL was blank to begin with.
Fire 750, bring back 250.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.19) Gecko/20110420 SeaMonkey/2.0.14 Pinball CopyURL+ FetchTextURL FlashGot NoScript
John Phoenix

Post by John Phoenix »

YAY !! It worked !! I'm Happy Now and can use the best browser and search engine on earth !

Thank you vazhavandan and the rest of you who helped me get to this point. I could not have done it with out all your replies leading up to these findings.
vazhavandan

Post by vazhavandan »

John Phoenix wrote:YAY !! It worked !! I'm Happy Now and can use the best browser and search engine on earth !

Thank you vazhavandan and the rest of you who helped me get to this point. I could not have done it with out all your replies leading up to these findings.

@John Phoenix - You are welcome,changing the keyword.URL to http://www.dogpile.com/info.dogpl/search/web/ is the first thing I do whenever I create an new profile.I am also planning to set browser.urlbar.default.behavior as 0 in about:config which i discovered recently in these forums.Setting to zero searches my bookmarks automatically and saves m lot of time