Feature request: Tab stacking

Discussion of features in Seamonkey
okjhum

Feature request: Tab stacking

Post by okjhum »

I regularly keep many tabs open, so the little triangle at the far right "List All Tabs" is a neat feature to quickly reach the hidden tabs.
But I would also like an option to stack all the tabs visibly in the window, as for example in NoteTab Light. It provides an excellent overview of all the tabs, including those that I can close down, which is less obvious when they are hidden and half-forgotten. Tab stacking also would alert me when a link or something opens a new tab at the end of the list. Not seldom do I re-click links, because I didn't notice that a new tab was being opened.
I searched for this feature in the Preferences and in the Forums, but couldn't find it.
Thank you in advance.
Olle
therube

Re: Feature request: Tab stacking

Post by therube »

FYI, browser.tabs.tabMinWidth can help by fitting more tabs in the same space.

Have some vague memory of a "flowing tabs" extension, but don't know if it works on anything current?
Fire 750, bring back 250.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.19) Gecko/20110420 SeaMonkey/2.0.14 Pinball CopyURL+ FetchTextURL FlashGot NoScript
okjhum

Re: Feature request: Tab stacking

Post by okjhum »

Thank you, but that's not exactly what I had in mind. I want the tabs to remain wide and legible, and that they could be stacked in several rows.