Theme Bugs?

Discussion of features in Seamonkey
CMonkeyBloke

Theme Bugs?

Post by CMonkeyBloke »

As much as I love Artam's Classic Firefox theme for SeaMonkey 0.0.10 on my notebook I have discovered that in recent times it seems to affect scrolling performance & fractionally slows tab opening, making everything seem a bit jerky sometimes. It could be an extension clash, but I can't find which one it is. I have never noticed this behaviour with the EarlyBlue or Venerable Modern themes. I am just wondering if anyone else has noticed anything odd while using this theme.

Oh, & for those who feel the need to respond with the inevitable reply that they don't use themes or extensions as they don't want to 'slow anything down'. OK, I get it: You are speed demons who need to feel the wind in your hair & love the wide open road & just want everything to be 'as it is man'.

It's just that some of us actually like SeaMonkey themes & extensions & don't feel the need to eat natural yoghurt OK. :wink:
therube

Re: Theme Bugs?

Post by therube »

> It could be an extension clash

Disable all extensions & see if it continues.
Safe Mode might be better.
Fire 750, bring back 250.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.19) Gecko/20110420 SeaMonkey/2.0.14 Pinball CopyURL+ FetchTextURL FlashGot NoScript
CMonkeyBloke

Re: Theme Bugs?

Post by CMonkeyBloke »

therube wrote:> It could be an extension clash

Disable all extensions & see if it continues.
Safe Mode might be better.

Yeah thanks, I tried that. It seems the same basically. If I remember correctly this has happened to me with this theme before.