New bookmarks on top?

Discussion of features in Seamonkey
i_made_an_account

New bookmarks on top?

Post by i_made_an_account »

I use the Bookmark Bar and I find it more practical for new bookmarks to be at the top of each folder. Does anyone know how to do this in SeaMonkey? In Firefox you can use Add Bookmark Here 2 but it doesn't' work with SeaMonkey.
barbaz

Re: New bookmarks on top?

Post by barbaz »

i_made_an_account wrote:In Firefox you can use Add Bookmark Here 2 but it doesn't' work with SeaMonkey.

Does this help viewtopic.php?f=40&t=2834855 ?
i_made_an_account

No, unfortunately not. I don't think Add Bookmark Here (ABH) or Add Bookmark Here 2 (ABH2) have ever worked with SeaMonkey.
patrickjdempsey

Post by patrickjdempsey »

Did you even bother to click on that link or read any of it?
Tip of the day: If it has "toolbar" in the name, it's crap.
What my avatar is about: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/seamonkey/addon/sea-fox/
i_made_an_account

patrickjdempsey wrote:Did you even bother to click on that link or read any of it?

Who do you think you are? I've read it before. When I've got a decent list of what works and what doesn't I'll list it. There's hardly a rush.
patrickjdempsey

No-one here is a mind reader. Try full, descriptive sentences or even paragraphs in the future.
What my avatar is about: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/seamonkey/addon/sea-fox/
LoudNoise

Post by LoudNoise »

It isn't a matter of making a list of what works and what does not. There are a number of things we suggest because they have worked more often then not. If we don't know what you tried everyone's time is wasted. Folks will get annoyed.
Post wrangler
"Choose between the Food Select Feature or other Functions. If no food or function is chosen, Toast is the default."
Anonymosity

Post by Anonymosity »

Drag and drop works to put bookmarks wherever you like in a folder. Of course, that involves opening the bookmark window to do that.
patrickjdempsey

Nonsense. You can drag-and-drop from the bookmarks toolbar folders or from the Bookmarks menu directly (at least on Windows). But the OP is asking about placement on bookmark creation.
Anonymosity

Post by Anonymosity »

I cannot do that with Mac OS. I have to use either the sidebar or the bookmarks window. The sidebar does not give me enough room to deal with bookmarks.