Auto-thumbnail in SeaMonkey Composer?

Discussion of features in Seamonkey
jksmurf

Auto-thumbnail in SeaMonkey Composer?

Post by jksmurf »

I use SeaMonkey Composer to make my kids web-pages for Grandma & Grandad, because it's simple and easy. The only thing I'd like to see added is Auto-thumbnail.

Frontpage has Auto-thumbnail, IMO it's FP's "redeeming feature". This is something I'd really really like to see in SeaMonkey, to automate this process. In FP I could Ctrl-A (All) and hit the Thumbnail button ONCE .... "et Voila" instant thumbnails of ALL photos, in one hit, with auto-hyperlinks to the original photos ... I am surprised none (apart from perhaps accella??) of the WYSIWYG Editing Programs have put this rather elegant feature in their programs).

I know there are a few "other" ways of doing this (a forum search shows this), and I have tried Irfanview Thumbnails but you can't choose an odd size, just preset sizes; I also tried easy thumbnails but at the end of the day you still need to manually create the link etc.

I'd love to see it in SeaMonkey. Thanks!!

Kristian
LIMPET235

Re: Auto-thumbnail in SeaMonkey Composer?

Post by LIMPET235 »

jaydee48...
Please check the date before posting next time.
This thread died in 2007.

Your post is now located here...
> http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic ... &t=3058928

Thank you.

Locking this relic.
[Ancient Amateur Astronomer.]
Win-10-H/64 bit/500G SSD/16 Gig Ram/450Watt PSU/350WattUPS/Firefox-115.0.2/T-bird-115.3.2./SnagIt-v10.0.1/MWP-7.12.125.

(Always choose the "Custom" Install.)