Composer

Discussion of features in Seamonkey
BenoitRen

Re: Composer

Post by BenoitRen »

Yes, I was. I think I even met the guy in person, if that was indeed the Kompozer guy present at FOSDEM who talked with KaiRo and someone else.
rsx11m

Post by rsx11m »

indago

Post by indago »

I like the SeaMonkey Composer. I have made several WebPages with it, and all turned out very well, The Composer is easy to use, and works out well for me. I am presently working on another page.

However, I have a new problem: I lost my WebSpace. I have AT&T, and there has been a recent transition from AT&T Worldnet to AT&T Direct. I transferred from Worldnet a couple of years ago to att.net, and I thought that the transition wouldn't affect me, but it did. Along with my att.net, I had WebSpace for PWP. I keep WebPages that I make stored in a folder, so I didn't lose all the work that it took to make them. I can upload them to a new space, but I would like to have a place like I did before with AT&T. There was no additional cost for the space. It came with the package. AT&T is now cost cutting and lightening the package.

Anyone know where I can get another PWP space?
indago

Post by indago »

I am using SeaMonkey 1.1.4 on a PowerMac with OS 10.4.11. I have created a WebSpace for PWP at http://my.att.net/p/PWP-indago. I created a page to upload to the space, and tried to upload it but I get a dropdown message stating that uploading failed. What are the procedures to correctly upload a page to this space?