Switching between windows

User Help for Seamonkey and Mozilla Suite
Bluelead

Switching between windows

Post by Bluelead »

When we have multiple windows open at the same time, normally only two, SeaMonkey will switch to the window behind the one we are working on. This has happen occasionally over the past couple of months on both my wife's computer and now on my computer. It happens most often with my wife's SeaMonkey when she is composing a letter and it switches back to SeaMonkey's mail screen window. We are both using 2.33.1 on Windows 7 Professional system. Is this a bug that you are aware of and will fix with the next revision? Thank you.
patrickjdempsey

Re: Switching between windows

Post by patrickjdempsey »

My first guess would be a faulty extension. Does it happen in Safe Mode? Menu > Help > Restart with addons disabled. Also, does it still happen in SeaMonkey 2.35?
Tip of the day: If it has "toolbar" in the name, it's crap.
What my avatar is about: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/seamonkey/addon/sea-fox/
therube

Re: Switching between windows

Post by therube »

I'd think not likely to be the same issue, but just so you don't feel alone, Bug 820916 - Link opens new page, immediately switches back to original page :-).
Fire 750, bring back 250.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.19) Gecko/20110420 SeaMonkey/2.0.14 Pinball CopyURL+ FetchTextURL FlashGot NoScript