Photos not showing

User Help for Seamonkey and Mozilla Suite
tatala

Re: Photos not showing

Post by tatala »

If I want to transfer the bookmarks from the old profile to the new profile what file must I copy from the old profile folder to the new profile folder and do I replace and copy the bookmark backup file?
therube

Post by therube »

to transfer the bookmarks from the old profile to the new profile what file must I copy from the old profile folder to the new profile folder
With FF closed, copy places.sqlite from the old to the new (replacing the new).
(Backup everything first, can't hurt.)
Fire 750, bring back 250.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.19) Gecko/20110420 SeaMonkey/2.0.14 Pinball CopyURL+ FetchTextURL FlashGot NoScript
tatala

Post by tatala »

Rube that worked 100% with no problem. Thanks for the help that I really needed. Now could you possibly help me with the other problem which is: In the email of SeaMonkey I have created say 20 folders that I stored emails that I want to keep from different companies and individuals etc. Now I would like to transfer these folders to the new profile from the non working profile. Is this possible without breaking the new profile? I assume it is and I need help as to how you copy and paste them from the old to the new and which files to copy. Thanks. If you can't help if you can tell me where I can find how to this or who can help it would be highly appreciated.
therube

Post by therube »

(I know nothing of Mail, much less how to transfer [copy] Mail from one Profile to another.)
Fire 750, bring back 250.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.19) Gecko/20110420 SeaMonkey/2.0.14 Pinball CopyURL+ FetchTextURL FlashGot NoScript
tatala

Post by tatala »

Thank you. Can someone help me with this problem?
DanRaisch

Post by DanRaisch »

tatala

Post by tatala »

I want to find my folders that I created in my mail of SeaMonkey of which there are at least 20 of them. I go to the profile folder and I find the mail folder but they are not in either of them. I am looking for them by name and I can't locate them. Can someone give me some help in telling me how to locate them so I can transfer them from old profile to new profile. I am looking in old profile in every folder I can thing of but evidently but the right place.
DanRaisch

Post by DanRaisch »

Is Windows set to display hidden files and folders? http://kb.mozillazine.org/Show_hidden_f ... rs#Windows
tatala

Post by tatala »

Yes, windows is set to show hidden files and folders.
amrad

Post by amrad »

How did you create those folders in SeaMonkey Mail? Can you still see them in your old profile? Can you provide a screen capture of said folders?

Regards,

Dave.
tatala

Post by tatala »

Yes I can see and access them in my old profile. I have the screen capture but how do I paste it here or attach it?
DanRaisch

Post by DanRaisch »

tatala

Post by tatala »

PROGRESSIVE.COM is the code I am suppose to copy.
tatala

Post by tatala »

I think this is the code you want: Image, am I right?
tatala

Post by tatala »

Image Ok this is the one we want from the old profile showing the folders. If it isn't large enough for you to see just tell me what size to make it. Thanks, this whole process is new to me so it is a learning process.