{FIXED} SM Mail Inbox list not filling after visiting Sent

User Help for Seamonkey and Mozilla Suite
TheCapnVideo

{FIXED} SM Mail Inbox list not filling after visiting Sent

Post by TheCapnVideo »

I have a number of emails I access through SeaMonkey. I am on Ver 2.46.
When I change directory from (for instance) WORK Inbox to WORK Sent the list of emails does not change.
If I double click a new window (not tab) opens with focus on the new directory and the emails are as expected but when changing to (for instance) WORK Templates same issue.
This happens regardless of the directory change, so changing from WORK Inbox to HOME Inbox the WORK emails are still displayed though the directory focus indicates I am now in HOME.
I am able to scroll and select emails in the WORK Inbox though the focus shows I am in HOME.

If I am in WORK Inbox and want to go to WORK Sent I can get there by clicking WORK Trash then clicking WORK Sent. At that point it will take me to sent.

To clarify, clicking on what I want does not take me there clicking somewhere else then where I want takes me there. The second click always works. A double click opens a new window. Click, pause, click does not work.

Started doing this over the weekend.
Last edited by TheCapnVideo on April 6th, 2017, 10:47 am, edited 2 times in total.
TheCapnVideo

Re: Seamonkey Mail not updating after directory swap

Post by TheCapnVideo »

Really need help on this please!
TPR75

Re: SM Mail 'Inbox' list not filling after visiting 'Sent'

Post by TPR75 »

Step no. 1: try to disable Lightning extension, restart SeaMonkey and check again.

If it didn't helped then you can try to delete MSF files (make backup first):
http://kb.mozillazine.org/Recover_messa ... upt_folder
--
TheCapnVideo

Re: {FIXED} SM Mail Inbox list not filling after visiting Se

Post by TheCapnVideo »

Disabled Lightning and it works again fine. Didn't know I still had Lightning, have not used it in a long time. Thank you very much for the suggestion.

For the record I also emptied trash and compacted folders.