Paypal Not Working, Started Recently

User Help for Seamonkey and Mozilla Suite
Mudhaid

Paypal Not Working, Started Recently

Post by Mudhaid »

I can't send money, request money, or do most Paypal transactions as of this month with Seamonkey 2.49.4. Works just fine with Chrome. When I try to send money, for example, the green spinning timer wheel just goes, and goes, and goes, and nothing happens. Same with almost all other functions at Paypal. Don't see a fix for this anywhere. Anyone else having this problem?
Frank Lion

Re: Paypal Not Working, Started Recently

Post by Frank Lion »

Mudhaid wrote: Anyone else having this problem?
Nope, PayPal works fine for me.

Clear your cache and also remove any PayPal cookies and try again. Then try in SafeMode - http://kb.mozillazine.org/Safe_mode
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke (attrib.)
Mudhaid

Post by Mudhaid »

I cleared cache, deleted all cookies, and started in safe mode with all addons disabled. Twice. Turned off my VPN in case that was causing a problem. Paypal is still hanging up when I try to transfer money. I type in the recipients name, and the green timer circle thing just starts spinning and spinning and nothing happens. Also uninstalled 2.49.4, deleted the install .exe, downloaded a new one with Chrome, didn't fix it.
TPR75

Post by TPR75 »

It works for me correct (SM 2.49.4). Yesterday I've paid with PayPal for Warcraft bundle on GOG.com.
--
therube

Post by therube »

PM thread, https://forum.palemoon.org/viewtopic.ph ... 70#p163970, where a work-around for them was a UA change.
Might try that.

You advertise FF & SeaMonkey.
TPR75, only SeaMonkey.
The other day, frg had mentioned that he did not have any issue (in SM 2.53) with paypal.

So... ?
Fire 750, bring back 250.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.19) Gecko/20110420 SeaMonkey/2.0.14 Pinball CopyURL+ FetchTextURL FlashGot NoScript
Mudhaid

Post by Mudhaid »

Tried the UA change, doesn't work for me.
Now I can't get rid of the string, nothing I do will delete it.
Frank Lion

Post by Frank Lion »

Mudhaid wrote:Tried the UA change, doesn't work for me.
Now I can't get rid of the string, nothing I do will delete it.
Select 'Reset' on right click.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke (attrib.)