Option "Include this server when getting new mail" removed?

User Help for Seamonkey and Mozilla Suite
ikaruz

Option "Include this server when getting new mail" removed?

Post by ikaruz »

Hi

I've using mozilla since suite, now using seamonkey... it's my mail client for good!
A couple week ago had a problem with a server and tried to skip the account for a couple of days, but couldn't find the option "Include this server when getting new mail", in order to uncheck the box.

I don't know what I did later and lost the config of about other 5 mails accounts that used to have that box unchecked.

This is crucial to me, since I handle a few different roles and don't want all mail downloaded at once, and have at least 3 mail account that only check every two or three days, and two more checked just once a week, since are logs reports, statistics, etc.... and now I receive ALL mail at once ... which is driving me crazy.... (I know I can retrieve every account from the drop down.. but for YEARS I have being using it this way..)

Is there any way to accomplish this again? since I was looking all over the configs screens and can't find the "Include this server when getting new mail" option

thanks in advance
ikaruz

Re: Option "Include this server when getting new mail" remov

Post by ikaruz »

Found it, thanks tho the IRC channel.
Only available for accounts that uses different folder to store messages.. so, its accessible via "Message Storage"->Advance..

BTW, tried to delete this post, couldn't find how to, so just post the answer to my own question ^.^
Peter Creasey

Re: Option "Include this server when getting new mail" remov

Post by Peter Creasey »

Glad you succeeded.
. . . . . . . . . . Pete