Images have disappeared

User Help for Seamonkey and Mozilla Suite
WaltP

Images have disappeared

Post by WaltP »

I have DuckDuckGo set as my search engine. Two days ago I was searching for images and they stopped displaying. I get a blank/white page where all the images should be. As I move my mouse over the whiteness, I get grey boxes showing where the images should be. This does not happen if I change to Google or Yahoo search engine. Cleared cache and no change.

Any ideas what happened and how to fix it?

Thanks
TPR75

Re: Images have disappeared

Post by TPR75 »

WaltP wrote:I have DuckDuckGo set as my search engine. Two days ago I was searching for images and they stopped displaying. I get a blank/white page where all the images should be. As I move my mouse over the whiteness, I get grey boxes showing where the images should be. This does not happen if I change to Google or Yahoo search engine. Cleared cache and no change.
Could be cookies permission issue. If you are not allowing all cookies then you must enable for specific domain. Here is similar problem with pictures:
http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic ... 2&start=15

Another thing is you (accidentally) blocked pictures from specific domain. In data manager look for domain related to DDG:
Menu -> Tools -> Data Manger
--
WaltP

Re: Images have disappeared

Post by WaltP »

Ahhh, the old Data Manager trick. I have no idea how that got set but that was it.
Thanks