how to remove toolbar

User Help for Seamonkey and Mozilla Suite
jbclem

how to remove toolbar

Post by jbclem »

There's a toolbar in my Sea Monkey 2.49.4 (Windows XP) that I'd like to remove. I don't know it's name to tell if it's listed under View/Show-Hide. But the tool bar is just below the Navigation tool bar (with Reload, etc...) and all the icons are greyed out...they consist of : Top Up First Previous Next Last Document Mode Subscribe. I've tried unchecking the tool bars in View/Show-Hide and it doesn't seem to be one of them.

Can someone identify this toolbar and show me how to remove it...it's just taking up space.

John
DanRaisch

Re: how to remove toolbar

Post by DanRaisch »

I believe you are speaking of the "Website toolbar". Menu path View->Show/Hide->Website toolbar->select your option.
jbclem

Post by jbclem »

Thanks, that was it. There was no way to put a checkmark next to it so I had passed it by.
WaltS48

Post by WaltS48 »

jbclem wrote:Thanks, that was it. There was no way to put a checkmark next to it so I had passed it by.
Interesting.

I see View > Show/Hide > Website Navigation Bar > Show Allows, or Show Only As Needed and Hide Always. Mine is set to Hide Always.

Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:60.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/60.0 SeaMonkey/2.53.2
Linux Desktop - AMD Athlon(tm) II X3 455 3.3GHz | 8.0GB RAM | GeForce GT 630
Windows Notebook - AMD A8 7410 2.2GHz | 6.0GB RAM | AMD Radeon R5
Frank Lion

Post by Frank Lion »

WaltS48 wrote:
jbclem wrote:Thanks, that was it. There was no way to put a checkmark next to it so I had passed it by.
Interesting.
Not really, if you don't notice the tiny dropmarker to the right of the Website Navigation Bar entry, then yeah, there is no way to put a checkmark next to it on the left, like all the other toolbars.

I've never noticed that dropmarker either.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke (attrib.)