Captcha's

User Help for Seamonkey and Mozilla Suite
Peter Creasey

Re: Captcha's

Post by Peter Creasey »

ndebord wrote:
Frank Lion wrote: why do I then stick with SeaMonkey? The answer is simple: I like the kitchen sink of Netscape Communicator, aka Mozilla Suite, aka SeaMonkey. I like having my browser and email seamlessly connected, I like being able to do the initial edits of web pages in Composer, I like IRC Chat, I like Lightning, aka Calendar and RSS Feeds. Oh yes, I like XUL too. I see the experience as one stop shopping and there is nothing else like it out there.
Nick, well said in every respect.

I cannot imagine not having SeaMonkey.
. . . . . . . . . . Pete
Rob_S

Post by Rob_S »

Thanks to all who responded. Much good info here.

Frank, when I click your link, I get a blank page with a captcha. :)

In my experience on many forums, even poorly explained or incomplete questions can bring about good answers, and sometimes something new for everybody.

One should really try not to discourage the less technical among us to ask stuff. Of course, if they fail to provide additional requested details we or the experts here MAY not be able to help.

If you feel the question is beneath you, it may sometimes be better to say nothing at all.

I do appreciate the existence of this forum however tenuous it may be, and the time busy people spend to help.
ndebord

Post by ndebord »

Frank Lion wrote:
bigjeff66 wrote:Why do I always get captcha's when using Seamonkey 2.53.5 on my PC.
Example websites of where you get this?
Frank,

Is this just subjective or has the number of captchas decreased with this nice version of SM?

Nick
-N- Si vis pacem, para bellum
FrameWork, SeaMonkey(64-bit),Windows 10 Pro (X64- 21H2), WinPatrol, Malwarebytes & Panda Dome