Seamonkey and Pogo.com games

User Help for Seamonkey and Mozilla Suite
adiv51

Seamonkey and Pogo.com games

Post by adiv51 »

I went to play pogo.com games using Seamonkey yesterday. I get Oops! Bad Browser, Sorry, but we do not support this browser. 2.53.6 Please try the latest version of Chrome, Firefox, Edge or Safari. How do I use my Seamonkey All In One Suite to get into Pogo.Com to play my games? I went in and downloaded and installed the newest version of Seamonkey but I still get Oops! Bad Browser. Please help to get Seamonkey working with Pogo.com and my pogo games. Thank you!
TPR75

Re: Seamonkey and Pogo.com games

Post by TPR75 »

adiv51 wrote:I went to play pogo.com games using Seamonkey yesterday. I get Oops! Bad Browser, Sorry, but we do not support this browser. 2.53.6 Please try the latest version of Chrome, Firefox, Edge or Safari. How do I use my Seamonkey All In One Suite to get into Pogo.Com to play my games? I went in and downloaded and installed the newest version of Seamonkey but I still get Oops! Bad Browser. Please help to get Seamonkey working with Pogo.com and my pogo games. Thank you!
They're sniffing User Agent string and if it will not fit to most popular then user will get such silly information.

You can change UA for particular website:
http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic ... #p14887234

In most cases it works.
--
hardys

Post by hardys »

pogo.com is working with SM 2.57.alpha 1, so I think some features are missing in SM 2.53.6.
Changing Useragent in 2.53 doesn't work
Frank Lion

Post by Frank Lion »

hardys wrote:pogo.com is working with SM 2.57.alpha 1, so I think some features are missing in SM 2.53.6.
Changing Useragent in 2.53 doesn't work
Reckon so.

Luckily, it's rare but, in this case, it's using feature detection (webgl?) to block.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke (attrib.)