Twitter images not loading

User Help for Seamonkey and Mozilla Suite
tyukok

Twitter images not loading

Post by tyukok »

I just tried loading Twitter, and no images are loading in. Changing my useragent didn't fix it, as well as running SeaMonkey in safe mode.
Is anyone else experiencing the same issue?
therube

Re: Twitter images not loading

Post by therube »

If this is a twitter image, then working here, https://twitter.com/mojonewel/status/13 ... 63/photo/1.
Likewise, if you see the crap, it's working for you.
Fire 750, bring back 250.
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1.19) Gecko/20110420 SeaMonkey/2.0.14 Pinball CopyURL+ FetchTextURL FlashGot NoScript
tyukok

Post by tyukok »

therube wrote:If this is a twitter image, then working here, https://twitter.com/mojonewel/status/13 ... 63/photo/1.
Likewise, if you see the crap, it's working for you.
Nope, only backgrounds are showing up.
hardys

Post by hardys »

Pictures are shown here with SM 2.53.11b1pre, only the popup will not open when you point to the avatar picture.
tyukok

Post by tyukok »

Looks like the problem was on my end after all - I moved my profile folder elsewhere, created a new profile and when I opened Twitter the images were showing as intended. But when I returned to my old profile they were, once again, not showing up.
So I guess I'm just gonna carry over all my extensions, prefs.js and a tab session from old profile to a new one.
EDIT: just finished carrying everything over, Twitter works fine. Not exactly sure what happened (maybe my profile got corrupted somehow), but looks like everything worked out well in the end.
Frank Lion

Post by Frank Lion »

tyukok wrote:I just tried loading Twitter, and no images are loading in.
Usually caused by right clicking on an image on a website and accidentally hitting 'Block Images from...', instead of 'Copy Image' or 'Save Image'.

Check using Page Info > Permissions.
"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil, is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke (attrib.)