Emails and feeds spinning beach ball on my Mac

User Help for Seamonkey and Mozilla Suite
Dellu

Emails and feeds spinning beach ball on my Mac

Post by Dellu »

I learned about this browser only recent, and I m very impressed by it. It is relief to have feed, emails and browser in one suit.

After a lot of effort, also managed to install my favorite add-ons. It is now my default browser.

But, there is one issue that bothering me a bit. That is, when I am opening an email or a feed folder, opening the first item always causes the beach ball to spin. The whole application freezes for a couple of seconds (could be even minutes depending on the number of items in the folder).

Once the first item in the folder is opened, the rest of the items open nicely (smoothly).

It seems like the app is trying to cache all the item in the folder when I opened the folder.

Is there any means to avoid the freezing?
ElTxolo

Re: Emails and feeds spinning beach ball on my Mac

Post by ElTxolo »

Dellu wrote:[....]
But, there is one issue that bothering me a bit. That is, when I am opening an email or a feed folder, opening the first item always causes the beach ball to spin. The whole application freezes for a couple of seconds (could be even minutes depending on the number of items in the folder).
How to Ask Questions The Smart Way - How to Report Bugs Effectively ;)
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:91.0) Gecko/20240109 SeaMonkey/2.53.18.1
Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:91.0) Gecko/20240324 SeaMonkey/2.53.19 :lildevil:

~