google at it again

User Help for Seamonkey and Mozilla Suite
lvm

google at it again

Post by lvm »

For some time I had to use useragent override to make google search work in seamonkey. Recently they replaced search results page size setting with "Continuous scrolling Automatically loads the next set of results when you reach the bottom of the search results page." with on/off options, and it doesn't work - 10 results and that's it. Tried tinkering with the useragent string (it is currently set to "Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:60.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/60.0"), found many ways to make things worse but none to make them better. Anyone smarter/luckier than me?
LinuxUserSince1991

Re: google at it again

Post by LinuxUserSince1991 »

I have mine set to 100 per page, and it's worked forever. However, for the life of me I can't find a setting for it any more! I even searched Google's help, and it says the 'results per page' is a setting that can be changed, but I'm unable to locate it. So, yes, it's possible, but....I don't know how.
iFix

Re: google at it again

Post by iFix »

Not sure if this is of use, but I have been using it for a long time, if and when I use that search engine.

https://www.google.com.au/advanced_sear ... E+&num=100
iFix
"the farmer in the great heartland, corporate greed and chemicals are killin' the land" {Neil Young - greendale 2003}