Livejournal - Issue with loading friends page

User Help for Seamonkey and Mozilla Suite
rsweeney

Livejournal - Issue with loading friends page

Post by rsweeney »

A somewhat cursory search in the forum archives didn't turn up any info about this particular issue, but if I missed it and it's been mentioned before, I'm sorry!

Anyway, here's the problem I'm having with LiveJournal. The first page of my friends view loads perfectly every time. However, whenever I click the link "Earlier" to look at the next 20 entries, Mozilla takes me to a bunch of old entries, not to the entries that should immediately proceed the 20 I read on the first page of my friends view. In other words, page 1 of my friends view displays recent entries #1-20. Page 2 should display entries 21-40, but it displays a bunch of old entries from about a week ago instead.

I'm not quite sure about the timing, but I believe that this issue first came about after I upgraded from 1.4 to 1.5. I never had any issue with livejournal.com with 1.4 (or with any previous release).

Has anybody else had this problem? Does anyone know of a solution? I tried clearing my browser cache and all, but that didn't help. Oh, and my friends view works fine in IE, so I don't think it's an issue with LJ's site.

Thanks for your help.

-Ryan