Airfox Browser

Discussion of third-party/unofficial Firefox/Thunderbird/SeaMonkey builds.
airfoxbrowser

Re: Airfox Browser

Post by airfoxbrowser »

Airfox 1.8 is available with bug fixes and UI fixes.
http://airfox.sourceforge.net
airfoxbrowser

Post by airfoxbrowser »

Airfox 1.9 is available!
Bug-Fixes, translations overview, an overall better performance and newsfeed was removed. Also, the settings are saved in the user profile. Please note that because of this change, in some cases, Airfox may fail to update from previous versions. If you are experiencing this problem, try removing the older version of Airfox first, and then install Airfox 1.9.
http://airfox.sourceforge.net
navjack

Post by navjack »

nah dude, nah. i had to register just to warn that for whatever reason your browser gave me constant pop-ups. i'm testing a bunch of browsers cuz i'm a lil bored and in a benchmarking mood. i did opera nightly and firefox nightly and chrome etc etc... but this airfox just ain't legit. why does clicking on the search box resize the window and then give an audible AD warning me about bullcrap? uninstalled
airfoxbrowser

Post by airfoxbrowser »

navjack wrote:nah dude, nah. i had to register just to warn that for whatever reason your browser gave me constant pop-ups. i'm testing a bunch of browsers cuz i'm a lil bored and in a benchmarking mood. i did opera nightly and firefox nightly and chrome etc etc... but this airfox just ain't legit. why does clicking on the search box resize the window and then give an audible AD warning me about bullcrap? uninstalled
We apologise for the problems you had. Indeed the start.me start page started to include pop ups and advertisements. In Airfox 2.1, we changed the homepage to Google and solved the problems you mentioned.
airfoxbrowser

Post by airfoxbrowser »

Airfox 2.1 is available!
Changelog: The homepage has been changed to Google because start.me had advertisements that redirected the user to other websites.
Virtual_ManPL

Post by Virtual_ManPL »

Where source code is located? :-k
Virtualfox persona
Tired of constant Firefox UI changes? XUL extensions are not working anymore? Try SeaMonkey, Waterfox Classic, Pale Moon.
malliz
Folder@Home

Post by malliz »

Smells like overripe Stilton.
What sort of man would put a known criminal in charge of a major branch of government? Apart from, say, the average voter.
"Terry Pratchett"