MozillaZine

Airfox Browser

Discussion of third-party/unofficial Firefox/Thunderbird/SeaMonkey builds.
airfoxbrowser

Post Posted April 21st, 2015, 12:06 pm

Airfox 1.8 is available with bug fixes and UI fixes.
http://airfox.sourceforge.net

airfoxbrowser

Post Posted April 21st, 2016, 9:31 am

Airfox 1.9 is available!
Bug-Fixes, translations overview, an overall better performance and newsfeed was removed. Also, the settings are saved in the user profile. Please note that because of this change, in some cases, Airfox may fail to update from previous versions. If you are experiencing this problem, try removing the older version of Airfox first, and then install Airfox 1.9.
http://airfox.sourceforge.net

navjack

Post Posted September 23rd, 2016, 9:06 am

nah dude, nah. i had to register just to warn that for whatever reason your browser gave me constant pop-ups. i'm testing a bunch of browsers cuz i'm a lil bored and in a benchmarking mood. i did opera nightly and firefox nightly and chrome etc etc... but this airfox just ain't legit. why does clicking on the search box resize the window and then give an audible AD warning me about bullcrap? uninstalled

airfoxbrowser

Post Posted November 9th, 2016, 9:39 am

navjack wrote:nah dude, nah. i had to register just to warn that for whatever reason your browser gave me constant pop-ups. i'm testing a bunch of browsers cuz i'm a lil bored and in a benchmarking mood. i did opera nightly and firefox nightly and chrome etc etc... but this airfox just ain't legit. why does clicking on the search box resize the window and then give an audible AD warning me about bullcrap? uninstalled

We apologise for the problems you had. Indeed the start.me start page started to include pop ups and advertisements. In Airfox 2.1, we changed the homepage to Google and solved the problems you mentioned.

airfoxbrowser

Post Posted November 9th, 2016, 9:41 am

Airfox 2.1 is available!
Changelog: The homepage has been changed to Google because start.me had advertisements that redirected the user to other websites.

Virtual_ManPL

Post Posted April 6th, 2017, 2:37 am

Where source code is located? :-k
Virtualfox persona

Are you ready for deprecation of XUL & XBL & XPCOM extensions? Not?! Try Firefox ESR

malliz
Folder@Home

Post Posted April 6th, 2017, 4:22 pm

Smells like overripe Stilton.
What sort of man would put a known criminal in charge of a major branch of government? Apart from, say, the average voter.
"Terry Pratchett"

Return to Third Party/Unofficial Builds