scragz: Win32 optimized (probably today)

Discussion of third-party/unofficial Firefox/Thunderbird/SeaMonkey builds.
scragz

Post by scragz »

I usually bump this thread when it gets to the fourth page 'cause I still make these builds. I mean if that's alright with you guys.
RickDB

Post by RickDB »

Any change of a G7 SSE mozilla thunderbird build today?
Want to go 100% mozilla style(opera to firefox, outlook2k3 to thunderbird) ;)
You are doing a great job on this builds they are always fast and bugfree, keep up the good work :D
scragz

Post by scragz »

It's scheduled to start compiling pretty soon.
Blenderhead

Post by Blenderhead »

Doing thunderbird builds now mean your going to stop with the firefox builds for a little? Or is there something wrong with the scheduling, because last builds I can find are from the 5th =(
sasquatch

Post by sasquatch »

I'd LOVE to see a Firefox and Thunderbird build bundled together with one installer. These could both have the same optimizations. That way, it could be one-stop shopping for browser and email updates.
Blenderhead

Post by Blenderhead »

sasquatch wrote:I'd LOVE to see a Firefox and Thunderbird build bundled together with one installer. These could both have the same optimizations. That way, it could be one-stop shopping for browser and email updates.

I'd like that idea too.
scragz

Post by scragz »

Blenderhead wrote:Doing thunderbird builds now mean your going to stop with the firefox builds for a little? Or is there something wrong with the scheduling, because last builds I can find are from the 5th =(

They're supposed to both be happening. Maybe the Fx source tree is jealous of the Tb one.
dburkhar

Post by dburkhar »

Any word on when new Firefox builds will be coming?
scragz

Post by scragz »

I'm having <a href="http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?t=66587">problems</a>.
Blenderhead

Post by Blenderhead »

Seems like you have it fixed now since the new builds are getting posted. Thank you Scragz.
RickDB

Post by RickDB »

The latest build(13-04) is running fine btw, but are the thunderbird builds having problems or are they "paused" for the moment?
scragz

Post by scragz »

RickDB wrote:The latest build(13-04) is running fine btw, but are the thunderbird builds having problems or are they "paused" for the moment?

XP's stupid task scheduler stopped working and I haven't had too much free time lately to investigate. This means that I have to remember to start the Fx/Tb compililation script myself, and Fx gets priority.

Since I stayed up late enough last night to start Fx before I went to bed, I can start doing Tb now. Which I am.
yidaki

Post by yidaki »

I'm a more recent lurker in this place, but I have to say I really appreciate your builds. \:D/
PhoenixNostalgia

Post by PhoenixNostalgia »

Prepare to have your server overflowed when that Extension Manager is hooked up sometime this week. :)

I love your builds, btw.
scragz

Post by scragz »

They're finally implementing a proper extension manager? That's really exciting.

I haven't been paying much attention latey,