TB calendar empty after migration to v91

For discussing the Mozilla Calendar, Sunbird and Lightning projects.
ndarcy

TB calendar empty after migration to v91

Post by ndarcy »

Hello

So I'm yet another one who lost all of his calendar data after TB upgrade to V91 (I've found endless people complaining about this). It's a local calendar, not syncing with anything online. I've tried every possible solution I was able to find, to no avail. What's annoying is that if I query the local.sqlite database I can see that all the entries/info are still there, yet for some reason none of them are displayed in the calendar. I've tried creating new events and comparing the entries in the database with the old ones, and I don't see any glaring differences. Yet none of the old events shows up. So I've run out of ideas. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.
ndarcy

Re: TB calendar empty after migration to v91

Post by ndarcy »

Well, since no other solution was found, I managed to solve this by querying the sqlite database in order to build a .csv file that I was able to import to Google Calendar. Then I exported the data to a .ics file, which I was able to successfully import to the TB calendar.

This query was my saviour:

SELECT title AS 'Subject', date(event_start/1000000,'unixepoch') AS 'Start Date', time(event_start/1000000,'unixepoch') AS 'Start Time', date(event_end/1000000,'unixepoch') AS 'End Date', time(event_end/1000000,'unixepoch') AS 'End Time', value AS 'Location' from "cal_events" left join "cal_properties" on cal_events.id = cal_properties.item_id and key is 'LOCATION'