Missing Recurring Calendar entries in TB 102

For discussing the Mozilla Calendar, Sunbird and Lightning projects.
ton85

Missing Recurring Calendar entries in TB 102

Post by ton85 »

Anybody else notice recurring calendar events not showing in TB 102?

Last day of month every x months recurring is missing events in version 102.
In addition, entries that should be showing on 07/31 are showing on 06/30.
Code Name

Re: Missing Recurring Calendar entries in TB 102

Post by Code Name »

ton85 wrote:Anybody else notice recurring calendar events not showing in TB 102?

Oh yes! Recurring events are commonly missing. Also, non-recurring events are oftentimes missing as well.

When a calendar has some missing events the calendar is essentially completely and totally worthless! ](*,)

The box above the calendar that is suppose to display '14 day', '31 day', current month, etc. also rarely displays.

I have reported these bugs in the following Bug List: https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/buglist.cg ... d=16211075

Please add your comments.

The Tb team can't fix this calendar problem too soon!
Politicians and Diapers must be changed often for the exact same reason...
Code Name

Post by Code Name »

Does anyone know if there is a timeline when I can expect these calendar related problems to be fixed? For all practical purposes the Tb calendar is worthless in its current state with only a small percentage of calendar events being displayed.
Code Name

Post by Code Name »

My Tb Calendar with multiple missing events is totally worthless and completely useless. I might as well have my events written on Sticky Notes and stuck on a whiteboard.

I have now missed the target date to withdraw my RMD (required minimum distribution), been late to wish my son a happy wedding anniversary, missed a doctor appointment, missed an important board meeting, failed to renew my expired electric utility contract. I'm afraid I will miss other important dates and events. Will Tb pay the penalty I will owe the IRS if I miss my quarterly Federal Estimated Tax payment because my damn calendar doesn't work?

This is ridiculous! What is taking so long to correct this major calendar problem? It's been over two months since I first reported the problems and provided multiple examples of the problems, and it has still not been assigned to anyone to fix it.

https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1790869