Calendar not saving email identity

For discussing the Mozilla Calendar, Sunbird and Lightning projects.
dfcurry

Calendar not saving email identity

Post by dfcurry »

Thunderbird's Calendar on my computer will not save an email identity. Without an email identity assigned to a calendar configuration, Calendar shows that I have no writeable calendars and that I should select an email identity to associate with that calendar. I have four email accounts configured, yet when I pull down the menu of email identities, I get a list of five email addresses with one of my four email addresses listed twice. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.
dfcurry

Re: Calendar not saving email identity

Post by dfcurry »

Additional info: I'm using Exquilla add-on to allow Thunderbird's use with a Microsoft Exchange server. That works fine. I've just realized that the duplicate email identities are apparently the "regular" Thunderbird email identity plus an identically named identity associated with the Exquilla add-on. As a result, on Thunderbird's Calendar's Properties dialog, I can select and save either of those duplicate names, but the Save action does not work because checking Properties again shows that no email identity has been selected and thus the calendar is still not writeable.