help - suntray doesn't work

For discussing the Mozilla Calendar, Sunbird and Lightning projects.
pazit

help - suntray doesn't work

Post by pazit »

Hello
I have windows XP and use Firefox 1.0, and the calendar as an extension (calendar version 0.8.2+). I downloaded suntray 0.8 and put it in c:\program files\mozilla firefox.
When I launch suntray.exe an icon appears in the system tray, and when I double click it opens the calendar. So far so good.
But then the suntray icon stops responding - nothing happens when I double click or right click, and I have to shut it down using ALT+CTRL+DEL. The calendar continues to function normally, as if the suntray isn't there.
What could be the problem? Is there another way to make the calendar minimize to the system tray?
Thanks
OneMan

Post by OneMan »

Can you try the latest suntray, and let me know how you go. should work, i think i fixed this a while ago, but haven't had access to the webpage to update it.
pazit

Post by pazit »

First of all - where can I find the latest version of suntray?
Second - I found that if I install the firefox extension "minimize to tray" (version 0.0.1.20041203) I can't even open the calendar, everything crashes. Does anyone know about this problem? Maybe it would be better to install one of these programs that add a "minimize to system tray" button to all the windows next to the "minimize"/"resize"/"close" buttons?
OneMan

Post by OneMan »

pazit

Post by pazit »

OK now it is working
Thanks!