Where can I find Mozilla Sunbird?

For discussing the Mozilla Calendar, Sunbird and Lightning projects.
SeahawksXLVIII

Where can I find Mozilla Sunbird?

Post by SeahawksXLVIII »

Google is being stubborn. No official link or website is being shown. I saw the name on PortableApps.com and decided to give it a Google, just to find that only Thunderbird and/or dodgy websites were in the results. The only thing close was the same PortableApps.com link that I saw while looking at OpenOffice Portable.

Can someone please link me to the official Mozilla download of Sunbird?

Thanks
patclash

Re: Where can I find Mozilla Sunbird?

Post by patclash »

LoudNoise

Post by LoudNoise »

As noted, Sunbird hasn't be supported for years.
Post wrangler
"Choose between the Food Select Feature or other Functions. If no food or function is chosen, Toast is the default."
James

Post by James »

SeahawksXLVIII wrote:Google is being stubborn. No official link or website is being shown. I saw the name on PortableApps.com and decided to give it a Google, just to find that only Thunderbird and/or dodgy websites were in the results. The only thing close was the same PortableApps.com link that I saw while looking at OpenOffice Portable.

Thanks
Sunbird was discontinued with final release back on March 30, 2010

The dates on the server links like the archive link above is misleading as the 2015 date from Oct and more recent for various files was due to a move.
iamr06er

Post by iamr06er »

James wrote:
SeahawksXLVIII wrote:Google is being stubborn. No official link or website is being shown. I saw the name on PortableApps.com and decided to give it a Google, just to find that only Thunderbird and/or dodgy websites were in the results. The only thing close was the same PortableApps.com link that I saw while looking at OpenOffice Portable.

Thanks
Sunbird was discontinued with final release back on March 30, 2010

The dates on the server links like the archive link above is misleading as the 2015 date from Oct and more recent for various files was due to a move.
I used Sunbird since it came out, finalizing on ver 0.6. It has worked well and I only transferred to Lightning because it is compatible with my other devices. I am still using it though. I have run it on XP, 7 and now 10 pro with no problems, ever.
rmpbklyn

Post by rmpbklyn »

where are the extenions too? any archives