Thunderbird 'Not Responding'

For discussing the Mozilla Calendar, Sunbird and Lightning projects.
ivath0

Thunderbird 'Not Responding'

Post by ivath0 »

I have struggled to find a way of syncing my TB calendars using OneDrive as a webdav server. I eventually relented and used add-on Provider for Google Calendars.

Now, having set up all my calendars on all my devices and establishing all round syncing, I am frequently getting 'Not Responding' with TB particularly when attempts to enter the Master Password are ignored.

I found that disabling the Provider for Google Calendars allows TB to function normally.

Are there any known conflicts with TB and this add on?

And, if I remove and then re-instal the add on, will I need to repeat all the calendars set up?
DanRaisch

Re: Thunderbird 'Not Responding'

Post by DanRaisch »

Moving to Calendar forum.
ivath0

Post by ivath0 »

Further to my initial post, I have now re-installed TB and the add-on Provider for Google Calendars, I've disabled all other addo-ons except Lightning, I've disable the master password and yet I am still regularly having TB crash and I am obliged to exit and re-start TB.

If I desable Provider for Google Calendars, I do not experience any such 'Not Responding' errors.

Can anyone suggest what I can try to avoid this nuisance?
DanRaisch

Post by DanRaisch »

Have you confirmed that you have the latest versions of both Lightning and Provider for Google?
ivath0

Post by ivath0 »

I believe so.
TB v38.6.0
Lightning v4.0.6
Provider v2.7