Issue using external calendars

For discussing the Mozilla Calendar, Sunbird and Lightning projects.
Posts: 11
Joined: February 21st, 2012, 7:16 pm

Post Posted March 29th, 2017, 1:21 am

Windows 10 - TB 45.8.0 - Lightning 4.7.8 - GDATA_Provider 3.1

Some external calendars are correctly synchronised et show up as wanted
for instance

Other do not show up at all but do not show an error as well
for instance

Though I assume that they are correct because widely known and also because they show up normally on my android phone.

I've tried several format and options, without any success.

Help would be greatly appreciated

Posts: 48
Joined: February 27th, 2009, 2:02 am

Post Posted March 31st, 2017, 7:21 am

I've tried with a most recent version and the first calendar works fine for me; there are a lot of events with the title "Not available" but this shouldn't be a Lightning problem.
The second has a pair of not standard characters in the line number 83 inside the Description field of an event (I've opened it with a text editor after downloaded it as .ics file). Deleting those characters and importing the calendar (as a local one) works fine. This is obviously a Lightning's parser bug because it shouldn't stop synchronization even if there are wrong characters in particular inside a field like Description.
About the third calendar I can't say nothing because probably (if the link is right) it needs the Provider for Google Calendar that I don't have at the moment.

Return to Calendar

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests