Another Calendar file location question

For discussing the Mozilla Calendar, Sunbird and Lightning projects.
melco

Another Calendar file location question

Post by melco »

I have Calendar on my Win 10 Desktop and Laptop. I use my cloud storage program to sync the calendar-data folder between the two computers. Works reasonably well keeping the events synced.
What doesn't work is creating a new calendar:
If I create a new calendar on my Laptop, call it WorkHome, populate it with some events, then sync the calendar-data folder to the desktop, the new WorkHome calendar won't show up. The desktop version of Calendar doesn't know anything about the WorkHome calendar.
I can create a WorkHome calendar on the desktop, but it will be a totally different entity from the WorkHome calendar on the laptop. If I create an even on one computer it won't show up on the other after syncing.

So some necessary file is not being synced, even tho the entire calendar-data folder is being copied over.

Any ideas what/where this file might be?

The only thing that work for me is to copy the contents of the ENTIRE profile folder to the other computer. Then the two are synced. But that's a bit of a pain and would overwhelm my cloud storage program if I tried to automate it.