changing color of events in lightning??

For discussing the Mozilla Calendar, Sunbird and Lightning projects.
JTRASHY

changing color of events in lightning??

Post by JTRASHY »

can i change the color of selected events in lightning? if so, how?

thanks!!!!
steviex

Post by steviex »

The colours depend on what categories you put the events in, and what calendar they are in ...

To Edit the Calendar Colours, go to the Calendar View and right click on the calandar concerned and select Properties.... Click on the colour panel to change colour.

Now for the Categories go to Tools > Options >Lightning ... Select the Categories tab, and click on the Category in question and click on Edit...
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein

Please DO NOT PM me for support... Lets keep it on the board, so we can all learn.
JTRASHY

Post by JTRASHY »

great!!

one last question. the color change is just the right side of the tab vs the entire tab. is this correct or do i need to change another setting to accomplish this?

thanks!!
steviex

Post by steviex »

The Calendar supplies the main colour, with the category supplying the bit at the end...

Look here...
As you can see.... I have calendars coded red and Green... Also I have categories coded pink and blue.

Re read my original post....
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. -Albert Einstein

Please DO NOT PM me for support... Lets keep it on the board, so we can all learn.
JTRASHY

Post by JTRASHY »

thats what i needed....thanks!
steviex

Post by steviex »

No worries..... Happy to help :) Lightning is looking good.. Well done guys.

mmluqman

Re: changing color of events in lightning??

Post by mmluqman »

Thankx steviex :)
James

Re: changing color of events in lightning??

Post by James »

MQubed, your post was splitted off to viewtopic.php?f=46&t=2724047 as this thread was from back in April 2008.