MozillaZine

Manage downloads in Android Firefox

Talk about Mozilla browsers for small devices such as PDAs and cellphones.
dfoulkes

Post Posted August 15th, 2019, 11:27 am

Am I getting too old or what... I've used Firefox to download some stuff, now I want to delete some of those downloads and when in Firefox and I hit the Downloads option it lists them... and there is nothing in there where I can delete them... did a search around here and found a few posts about something like my issue but there was no real answer there...

You know, due to the slowness of Firefox starting and linking up with a site (you know, when say you are in a new link and want to open something in a browser) I've been using Chrome because I can get the job done and move on... now I see that I can't even delete some downloads where I use Firefox to download... so they are sitting in about:downloads and I can't clean certain ones out... seems to me that Mozilla has done a pretty lousy job in this Android version and are getting a bad name... maybe rightfully so.

Any help appreciated.

EDIT ... I installed a couple of download managers into the Android version and they evidently don't know where to find the downloads...
As you can see she's (The CAT) always alert and on the prowl for Meoware !!

dfoulkes

Post Posted August 15th, 2019, 11:38 am

Never mind... stopped Firefox, restarted it and now a long hold on a record has the delete option.... tried that before and nothing would display.
As you can see she's (The CAT) always alert and on the prowl for Meoware !!

Return to Mobile