Recent tabs is empty

Talk about Mozilla browsers for small devices such as PDAs and cellphones.
oviakp

Recent tabs is empty

Post by oviakp »

The settings isn't set to "always restore" but since my last session my recent tabs tab is empty and I had around 15 tabs open. Why is it now empty? And can I get them back? Or is it too late?
Bockworscht

Re: Recent tabs is empty

Post by Bockworscht »

Are you sure you talk about the mobile firefox?
m9876

Post by m9876 »

It's possible that your session history file is corrupt. As the first step, could you back up all of the session store files in your currently active profile folder?

In the first table on the page, click the "Show Folder" button. This should launch a new window listed various files and folders. For best results, change the view to "Details".

Then scroll down and copy all of the session store files to a safe location (e.g., Documents, so Firefox doesn't overwrite them. Then if we are not able to get those tabs to load again, you might be able to use one of the older files.

In addition to session store.js, which stores the windows and tabs in your currently live session ,or if you closed Firefox, your previous session), you may find session store.bak, session store .bak-datetime from your last update, and other session store files.
Last edited by LIMPET235 on March 30th, 2016, 3:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: He's a spammer...
Bockworscht

Post by Bockworscht »

All of this doesn’t exist on the mobile Firefox.