Possible to restore deleted files from Firefox iOS?

Talk about Mozilla browsers for small devices such as PDAs and cellphones.
cammydou

Possible to restore deleted files from Firefox iOS?

Post by cammydou »

I use Firefox extensively on my iPhone 6S and I need to recover some of the downloaded files that were deleted by a browser reset. Is it possible to get back the files via iTunes/iCloud backup? Or something else? Thanks.
Heandllly

Re: Possible to restore deleted files from Firefox iOS?

Post by Heandllly »

cammydou wrote:I use Firefox extensively on my iPhone 6S and I need to recover some of the downloaded files that were deleted by a browser reset. Is it possible to get back the files via iTunes/iCloud backup? Or something else? Thanks.
If you have backed up your iphone to iTunes or iClound, then you can easily restore your lost files from backup, if you didn't back up, then you may need to try professional iPhone data recovery program, you can Google it!
Heandllly

Post by Heandllly »

Heandllly wrote:
cammydou wrote:I use Firefox extensively on my iPhone 6S and I need to recover some of the downloaded files that were deleted by a browser reset. Is it possible to get back the files via iTunes/iCloud backup? Or something else? Thanks.
If you have backed up your iphone to iTunes or iClound, then you can easily restore your lost files from backup, if you didn't back up, then you may need to try professional iPhone data recovery program, you can Google it!
Hello, did you solve your problem? If not, I suggest you try Mobiledic Android data recovery program, it may work with your phone but it was not free.

http://www.mobiledic.com/android-topic/recover-data-from-android-internal-memory.html

If you found freeware, please don't forgot to tell me!
cammydou

Post by cammydou »

Heandllly wrote:
Heandllly wrote:
Hello, did you solve your problem? If not, I suggest you try Mobiledic Android data recovery program, it may work with your phone but it was not free.

http://www.mobiledic.com/android-topic/recover-data-from-android-internal-memory.html

If you found freeware, please don't forgot to tell me!
I tried to restore from my previous backup but the file still not there in my Firefox. Again, thanks for the suggestion. I will check now if it works this time.