Which was the last version that supported reordering tabs?

Talk about Mozilla browsers for small devices such as PDAs and cellphones.
avada

Which was the last version that supported reordering tabs?

Post by avada »

Hi!

It used to be that FF for Android allowed reordering the tabs. Which version was the last to allow this?

(I guess there are no extensions to bring this back...)
JanH

Re: Which was the last version that supported reordering tab

Post by JanH »

Hm? That feature is still alive and kicking on all current Firefox versions.
avada

Post by avada »

JanH wrote:Hm? That feature is still alive and kicking on all current Firefox versions.
Well, I wouldn't have known it if you haven't said it. Previously you didn't have to press and hold to drag them, when they changed it I thought reordering was gone.

Is there any configurability for the timeout for this?
So long as we're talking about this: Is there any configurability for how the tabs appear? I'm thinking of size, columns, enable/disable miniatures and text etc or such.
JanH

Post by JanH »

avada wrote:
JanH wrote:Hm? That feature is still alive and kicking on all current Firefox versions.
Well, I wouldn't have known it if you haven't said it. Previously you didn't have to press and hold to drag them, when they changed it I thought reordering was gone.
Are you sure? Unless I'm mistaken, this has worked the same way (long-press and then drag) ever since that feature was added in Firefox 55.
Is there any configurability for the timeout for this?
Not that I'm aware of.
So long as we're talking about this: Is there any configurability for how the tabs appear? I'm thinking of size, columns, enable/disable miniatures and text etc or such.
Except for toggling between the one and two columns layout in portrait mode I think not.
avada

Post by avada »

JanH wrote:Are you sure? Unless I'm mistaken, this has worked the same way (long-press and then drag) ever since that feature was added in Firefox 55.
That feature was available far before that. A few years ago <50 surely, maybe <40.