Sync 1 way, 1 thing... broken?

Talk about Mozilla browsers for small devices such as PDAs and cellphones.
foojars

Sync 1 way, 1 thing... broken?

Post by foojars »

My phone now syncs only the logins and passwords. No history, bookmarks or anything else from my desktop. Is this possible. My desktop syncs nothing from my phone.

I ran a program on my phone called Adhell to block ads which required a dev key from Samsung. Samsung paywalled the keys recently so Adhell no longer works. However, the blacklist of domains in Adhell still remains somewhere blocking ads. One of these domains is the one that Mozilla uses to "connect" other devices, so when I open it on my phone, it fails. So I thought nothing would sync again, but my phone still syncs logins/passwords and my desktop syncs nothing from my phone.

Given this particular situation, I'm curious if this limited functionality is intended. I'd like to fix it, but not at the cost of removing that blacklist.
DanRaisch

Re: Sync 1 way, 1 thing... broken?

Post by DanRaisch »

Are you asking this about the mobile version of Firefox under Android?
foojars

Post by foojars »

Yes, sorry, Androd. I also forgot to add that prior to Samsung paywalling the keys (back when I could temporarily disable Adhell to sync, then renable Adhell), everything worked fine
DanRaisch

Post by DanRaisch »

Moving to the Mobile forum where issues with the Android version of Firefox are best discussed.