[Ext] Classic Theme Restorer

Announce and Discuss the Latest Theme and Extension Releases.
Speltor

Re: [Ext] Classic Theme Restorer (Customize UI) #2

Post by Speltor »

Hi,
Is it possible to make transparent the addresse bar and the resheach bar ?
My firefox looks like that : http://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/201 ... vshack.png
Aris

Post by Aris »

Install GlassMyFox ( https://addons.mozilla.org/addon/glassm ... 1.3.7beta3 ) and only enable the preference to change urlbar/searchbar appearance. You probably have to disable some prefs, that are enabled by default and are not compatible to CTR like the tab appearance.
Virtual_ManPL

Post by Virtual_ManPL »

@ Aris - Thank you very much! =D>
Virtualfox persona
Tired of constant Firefox UI changes? XUL extensions are not working anymore? Try SeaMonkey, Waterfox Classic, Pale Moon.
Speltor

Post by Speltor »

Thanks ! It works well with classic theme restore.
Speltor

Post by Speltor »

Thanks ! It works well with classic theme restore.
rayquaza88

Post by rayquaza88 »

I tried using the panel menu as the icon on the tabs bar and noticed that the top side of the button on the edge of the screen is not clickable like the first one or two pixels on the top and a the first 2 3 pixels on the top left side as well. Could you fix this please and add the option to change the color of it instead of just being orange?
blackwind

Post by blackwind »

Could you add :not([class~="tab-badge"]) to the rules that affect .tab-text, Aris? I don't believe tab colors should affect badges.
/bw (Author of Reload Plus)
Aris

Post by Aris »

rayquaza88 wrote:I tried using the panel menu as the icon on the tabs bar and noticed that the top side of the button on the edge of the screen is not clickable like the first one or two pixels on the top and a the first 2 3 pixels on the top left side as well. Could you fix this please and add the option to change the color of it instead of just being orange?

Which OS theme are you using: AeroBasic, AeroGlass, Classic or a third party OS theme?

blackwind wrote:Could you add :not([class~="tab-badge"]) to the rules that affect .tab-text, Aris? I don't believe tab colors should affect badges.

Could you post examples in which cases tab badges are used?
Add-ons, screenshots etc.
Nizaury

Post by Nizaury »

Squared classic tabs from Classic Theme Restorer 1.3.5 beta 2 not working in Firefox Developer Edition 41.0a2 (2015-07-03).
I am using Default 41.0a2 theme and Developer theme is disabled.
JayhawksRock

Post by JayhawksRock »

WFM... using no other theme or extensions that modify tab behavior like TMP
"The trouble with quotes on the internet is you never know if they are genuine" ...Abraham Lincoln
Aris

Post by Aris »

Switching from any Firefox channel to developer channel triggers the browser.devedition.theme.enabled preference although it is not really used by developer/aurora builds.
Since I had to remove some automatic changes in CTR 1.3.3, everybody has to disable that preference manually through about:config or CTRs prefwindow. This problem does not exisit on Nightly builds.

Any reason for using Developer Edition over Nightly or Beta?
Nizaury

Post by Nizaury »

Aris wrote:Switching from any Firefox channel to developer channel triggers the browser.devedition.theme.enabled preference although it is not really used by developer/aurora builds.
Since I had to remove some automatic changes in CTR 1.3.3, everybody has to disable that preference manually through about:config or CTRs prefwindow. This problem does not exisit on Nightly builds.

Any reason for using Developer Edition over Nightly or Beta?

Thank you. After disabling the developer theme preference on CTRs preferences advanced category - Squared classic tabs start working normally.
I start using Developer Edition because, I can install there old extensions without signature.
blackwind

Post by blackwind »

Aris wrote:Could you post examples in which cases tab badges are used?
Add-ons, screenshots etc.

Tab Badge and Reload Plus create badges with the .tab-badge class. Tab Badge is pretty self-explanatory (but to trigger it, you can hit Ctrl+Shift+K and type: document.title += "(46)"), while Reload Plus badges are used for retry intervals (right-click reload button, "Set/Clear Retry Interval").

Both badges are supposed to have white text. As is, the green Reload Plus one on an unfocused tab isn't terribly hard to read, but the red Tab Badge one on an unread tab very much is.
/bw (Author of Reload Plus)
rayquaza88

Post by rayquaza88 »

Im using the basic OS theme no transparency but composed.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/e21afc419747429

You can see that there are some pixels that are not button at the top it just need to be a bit bihher or be displaced upwards. The other classic menu buttons work for me but the panel one is the one that has this issue.

Could you implement the color change on this button as well please?
Aris

Post by Aris »

blackwind wrote:...
Tab Badge and Reload Plus create badges with the .tab-badge class. Tab Badge is pretty self-explanatory (but to trigger it, you can hit Ctrl+Shift+K and type: document.title += "(46)"), while Reload Plus badges are used for retry intervals (right-click reload button, "Set/Clear Retry Interval").

Both badges are supposed to have white text. As is, the green Reload Plus one on an unfocused tab isn't terribly hard to read, but the red Tab Badge one on an unread tab very much is.

I can exclude tab badges provided by "Reload Plus" add-on, but not the ones provided by "Tab Badge" add-on. "Tab Badge" attaches the number to the current tab title and not to an own element.

rayquaza88 wrote:Im using the basic OS theme no transparency but composed.

http://www.imagebam.com/image/e21afc419747429

You can see that there are some pixels that are not button at the top it just need to be a bit bihher or be displaced upwards. The other classic menu buttons work for me but the panel one is the one that has this issue.

Could you implement the color change on this button as well please?

The tiny px glitch in fullscreeen mode (Win7 AeroGlass) will be fixed on next build and it also will be possible to use the custom color option (but not the predefined colors).