[Ext] Tab Clicking Options 0.6.6 [20060711]

Announce and Discuss the Latest Theme and Extension Releases.
walkerpbus

Re: [Ext] Tab Clicking Options 0.6.6 [20060711]

Post by walkerpbus »

twanno wrote:Tab Clicking Options 0.6.6

With the Tab Clicking Options extension it is possible to set various actions to different clicking events on the tabbar or a tab in the firefox browser. To the following mouse click events can be assigned an action to:
  • Double clicking
  • Clicking with middle mouse button
  • Left clicking with control-key (or meta-key) pressed
  • Left clicking with alt-key pressed
  • Left clicking with shift-key pressed
And the following actions can be assigned to any of the previous events performed on a tab or the tabbar:
  • Open New Tab
  • Reload Tab
  • Reload All Tabs
  • Close Tab
  • Close Other Tabs
  • Close All Tabs
  • Duplicate Tab
  • Duplicate Tab in New Window
  • Undo Close Tab (Bon Echo 2.0b)
  • Bookmark Tab
  • Bookmark All Tabs
  • No Action
Extra Features:

When dorando's Undo Close Tab extension is installed, Tab Clicking Options will automaticaly detect that and will add a menuitem so the Undo Close Tab function can be assigned to a clicking event.
The same applies for the Click2Tab extension, where you can assign 'Reopen Last Closed Tab' to a clicking event, and for the SessionSaver extension (0.2d1 nightly 26), where a 'SnapBack Tab' option is added.

Also is IE View detected by Tab Clicking Options. When IE View is installed it is possible to view a tabs content in Internet Explorer by clicking on that tab.

Tab Clicking Options will also detect when my Duplicate Tab extension is installed. And on the first run of these two extensions together (Duplicate Tab and Tab Clicking Options), Tab Clicking Options will assign the 'selection of a tab for merging' action to the ctrl-click event on a tab. After that first run any of the other events (or no event at all) can be selected to take that action.

With Tab Clicking Options events can be set to duplicate a tab, but it lacks the advantages of the Duplicate Tab extension. For instance: this extension does not include the functionality to merge windows, the shortcut-keys to duplicate a tab and the context menu items.

More information about Tab Clicking Options

installation:
Tab Clicking Options 0.6.6
Tab Clicking Options is compatible with Firefox 1.0 - 2.0b, Mozilla Suite 1.6 - 1.7 and Seamonkey 1.0.

Changelog:
Version 0.6.6
- Update Slovak localization, thanks to SlovakSoft
- Add support for Undo Close Tab in Bon Echo 2.0b

Version 0.6.5.1
- Fix duplicate tab not working or working incorrectly.

Version 0.6.5
- Updated German localization, thanks to ReinekeFux
- Added compatibility with upcomming releases of TabBrowser Preferences and Duplicate Tab

Version 0.6.4
- Added Brasilian localization, thanks to Rodrigo Bergmann Laurindo
- Added Danish localization, thanks to AlleyKat

Version 0.6.3
- Added Frysian localization, thanks to moZes.
- Updated Korean localization, thanks to Flactal.
- Fixed linux drop down menus. Bug 13155
- Fixed issue with updating to history index in cloned tab on some sites. Bug 11631

Version 0.6.2
- Fixed tab duplication on certain sites like amazon.com
- Added Slovak locale, thanks to SlovakSoft
- Updated French locale, thanks to Dagobert_78

Version 0.6.1
- Fixed compatibility with Tab Browser Preferences 1.3

New in version 0.6
- Added Bookmark Tab and Bookmark All Tabs actions (Bookmark All Tabs only in Mozilla Suite/Firefox 1.5).
- Added Japanese locale, thanks to Victory.
- Added Spanish locale, thanks to Proyecto Nave.
- Added Korean locale, thanks to Flactal.
- Localized the description of the extension.
- Fixed compatibility with New Tab Homepage extension.
Complete changelog

Twanno

Is this available for Firefox 3.6.3 & above? Just checking.
Win 10 Pro desktop, but now 64-bit latest Windows 10. Usually latest or latest-1 Thunderbird on this machines.
SilversleevesX

Post by SilversleevesX »

I think we're about ready for an 0.6.7 or an 0.7.0 here on the SeaMonkey 2.0 side of the street. SM2 hasn't been in beta for months, but there's been no progress in getting a compatible TCO version out. If it's a simple matter of modifying the install.rdf file to extend the range of compatible versions (as is true with some of the extensions for SiteBuilder nightlies etc), then please, Tanno, let the SeaMonkey people know.

Thanks a lot.

BZT
What do you call a 5-year depressive cycle in the life of the late John Lennon?
BEATLEMANIA!!
Rocketman

Post by Rocketman »

How about updating for SM 2.4?
"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." -- Ben Franklin
DynaBMan

Post by DynaBMan »

I am using this extension in SeaMonkey 2.6.1 and it seems to work, other than one little problem. When I double click on the tab bar a new tab opens, but it is blank, instead of containing my Speed Dial.
LJ
My best friend is my wife!!
Political Realities