[Ext] Tab Clicking Options 0.6.6 [20060711]

Announce and Discuss the Latest Theme and Extension Releases.
twanno

Post by twanno »

bangbang023 wrote:things seem to not work, at all, with the latest 1/18 builds of Fx.

Thanks for reporting this,
The rework on the command-line handling effects this extension. I will be working on a fix.

Twanno
jj44

Post by jj44 »

@Twanno,
would it be possible to modify TCO to pick up rue's SessionSaver as an alternate to UndoCloseTab? Meaning that if you had TCO and SS installed, TCO would pick up the SS installation and give you the option of "Undo Close Tab" in the options.

Details on the new version of SS with an UndoCloseTab-like feature (.2d) here: http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic ... 75#1162075
Fx|3.1b2 -- OS|Win 7 Build 7000
bangbang023

Post by bangbang023 »

twanno wrote:
bangbang023 wrote:things seem to not work, at all, with the latest 1/18 builds of Fx.

Thanks for reporting this,
The rework on the command-line handling effects this extension. I will be working on a fix.

Twanno

I had a funny feeling it was going to be that. Thanks for the quick reply.
twanno

Post by twanno »

Tab Clicking Options 0.4.2 released:
Fix for the changes in the command-line handling in recent nightlies.

@jj44: I will add that in the next release of Tab Clicking Options. I found the solution for the above mentioned fix in the SS source code BTW, so thanks for making this request at the right time :)
jj44

Post by jj44 »

Cool, thanks Twanno! Serendipity I guess.
Fx|3.1b2 -- OS|Win 7 Build 7000
twanno

Post by twanno »

Tab Clicking Options 0.4.3 Released
- Fix for tab recognition when other extensions extend the xul of a tab.
- Added German locale, thanks to ReinekeFux.

This release should fix conflicts with Tab Mix.

(SessionSavers SnapBack Tab is not yet added)
twanno

Post by twanno »

Tab Clicking Options 0.5 Released
- Added option to SnapBack Tab (reopen closed tab) when SessionSaver 0.2d1 nightly 26 is installed.
- Added option to view tab in Internet Explorer when IE View is installed.
- Fixed placement of unfocused tab duplication when option is selected to place the new tab next to the original
- Added option to focus an unfocused tab when it is clicked to reload
blulegend

Post by blulegend »

One thing that bugs is that if you set to close when you do a fxn+click to close a tab, it only works on a non-focused tab. Does this for all but middle-click which was a built-in fxn.

Let me also suggest a double rightclick for closing too.
Parkotron

Post by Parkotron »

Thanks so much for this extension. I requested what is essentially Tab Clicking Options a full year ago, but only discovered TCO this week.

I'm just wondering if you considered adding support for the tab close button. I think middle clicking the tab close button to reopen closed tabs would be pretty slick.
twanno

Post by twanno »

Parkotron wrote:I'm just wondering if you considered adding support for the tab close button. I think middle clicking the tab close button to reopen closed tabs would be pretty slick.

UndoCloseTab and Click2Tab automatically provide reopening closed tabs by middle clicking the tab close button. So I don't feel the need to add support for the close button to this extension, also because I find that the tab close button should only be reserved for functions that have to do with tab closing (like close tab on left-click, undo close tab on middle-click).

blulegend wrote:One thing that bugs is that if you set to close when you do a fxn+click to close a tab, it only works on a non-focused tab. Does this for all but middle-click which was a built-in fxn.

I have no problem with this and fucosed tabs. Maybe another extension that interferes?
twanno

Post by twanno »

Tab Clicking Options 0.5.1 Released
- Improved Snapback Tab to follow FX and Focus preferences from SessionSaver.
- Fixed Restore Defaults in options dialog.
- Fixed updating of options when selecting menuitems with the keyboard in the options dialog.
- Improved tab duplication with frames.
- Updated French locale.
- Some other minor fixes.
onemen

Post by onemen »

after bug 179656 Allow drag-and-drop reordering of tabs landed, Duplicate Tab from TCO don't work :(
twanno

Post by twanno »

Tab Clicking Options 0.5.2 Released
- Updated IEView code to work with latest version of IE View.
- Added Czech locale, thanks to Petr Jirsa.
- Added several trunk specific stuff, including chrome.manifest file.
- Updated code to use tabmoving code in trunk for tab positioning: tablib is not needed anymore to position duplicate and new tabs (only for Firefox trunk builds after 20050607).
twanno

Post by twanno »

onemen wrote:after bug 179656 Allow drag-and-drop reordering of tabs landed, Duplicate Tab from TCO don't work :(

I just released Tab Clicking Options 0.5.2: I adjusted some code so duplicate tabs and new tabs can be placed next to the current tab on current trunk builds.
With TCO 0.5.1 (and/or firefox builds prior to bug 179656 landing) tablib, miniT or Tab Mix were needed to be able to do that.

So I hope this will fix that problem. Although I never tested TCO 0.5.1 on trunk builds after bug 179656 landed, I can duplicate tabs with TCO 0.5.2 just fine on the latest trunk.

Twanno
onemen

Post by onemen »

work great :)