[Ext] Tab Utilities 1.5 - light but featureful

Announce and Discuss the Latest Theme and Extension Releases.
ithinc

Re: [Ext] Tab Utilities 1.1 - light but featureful

Post by ithinc »

K4RBQT99 wrote:
ithinc wrote:Could you please help to check why "resource://app/chrome/toolkit/skin/classic/global/tree/twisty-open.png" doesn't work on Linux? Is "resource://app/chrome/toolkit/skin/classic/global/tree" accessible?

I don't sure how. The higher non-accesible folder is "toolkit". It isn't available.

Ok, the problem doesn't happen running Firefox downloaded from the main site. The problem is with this one distributed by the Fedora's main repositories. Different configure arguments, I guess. If it happens with other distributions, it should be something managed by the TU side.

Thanks for your feedback. Then it's understandable, for I didn't find a bugzilla number for this change. What's the content in "resource://app/chrome/" in your system?
sdfstdsfsdfsdf

Post by sdfstdsfsdfsdf »

Ctrl-x hotkey isn't working after update to Firefox 15.
K4RBQT99

Post by K4RBQT99 »

ithinc wrote:Thanks for your feedback. Then it's understandable, for I didn't find a bugzilla number for this change. What's the content in "resource://app/chrome/" in your system?

browser/
en-US/
pdfjs/
localized.manifest
nonlocalized.manifest
djsolidsnake86

Post by djsolidsnake86 »

ithink i have an important feauture request:
disable right click on images
let me know thanks
ithinc

Post by ithinc »

djsolidsnake86 wrote:ithink i have an important feauture request:
disable right click on images
let me know thanks

How is this related to Tab Management?
djsolidsnake86

Post by djsolidsnake86 »

is related to mouse clicks
fenrei

Post by fenrei »

It's good to see that you updated the Tab Utilities Lite, but when will you fix this bug?

fenrei wrote:Bug in Tab Utilities Lite

The problem is with Read/Unread tab highlighting.

Example:
If I refresh/load a tab, the refresh/load finished, then I switch to other tab, then about 1-2 seconds later I see that the previous tab's unread highlighting again active (or the read highlighting removed).

This bug is not in Tab Utilities, but it is in Tab Utilites Lite.
andi-03

Post by andi-03 »

Yeah, ithinc is back :-)

I just wanted to remind you, that scrolling in multi-row tabs doesn't work, as I detailly described here:
viewtopic.php?p=12181091#p12181091

Is there any chance of fixing that?

Thank you a lot for your effort!

Greets
andi
MURZ

Post by MURZ »

How I can disable "Ctrl+Shift+V" shortcut? It used in Google Docs for "Paste as plain text" and with Tab Utilities extension I can't use it, Firefox opens new tab instead of pasting text into Google Docs. If I disable extension, all works well. Please add option for configuring shortcuts.
andi-03

Post by andi-03 »

MURZ wrote:How I can disable "Ctrl+Shift+V" shortcut? It used in Google Docs for "Paste as plain text" and with Tab Utilities extension I can't use it, Firefox opens new tab instead of pasting text into Google Docs. If I disable extension, all works well. Please add option for configuring shortcuts.

Maybe the extension KeyConfig can help you. You can add and deactivate FF-Shortcuts whith this eytension.
Deactivating or reseting the relevant shortcut could lead to your desired shortcut behavior.
Mizuhiro Neko

Post by Mizuhiro Neko »

Hello, I have a bug in Tab Utilities after upgrading to Firefox 15. It breaks the session information, and causes all tabs to load as blank and without their group information. It also causes some freezing errors in Firefox while viewing web sites. I have noticed this issue on two different PCs, one Windows XP and one Windows 7, with different Firefox addons installed. Is this a known issue, and is there a way to fix it? I had to disable Tab Utilities, and I'd like to be able to reenable it soon. Thank you.
K4RBQT99

Post by K4RBQT99 »

MURZ wrote:How I can disable "Ctrl+Shift+V" shortcut? It used in Google Docs for "Paste as plain text" and with Tab Utilities extension I can't use it, Firefox opens new tab instead of pasting text into Google Docs. If I disable extension, all works well. Please add option for configuring shortcuts.

It's possible. Set extensions.tabutils.shortcut.key_pasteAndSearch to false via about:config
ydudchak

Post by ydudchak »

Mizuhiro Neko wrote:Hello, I have a bug in Tab Utilities after upgrading to Firefox 15. It breaks the session information, and causes all tabs to load as blank and without their group information. It also causes some freezing errors in Firefox while viewing web sites. I have noticed this issue on two different PCs, one Windows XP and one Windows 7, with different Firefox addons installed. Is this a known issue, and is there a way to fix it? I had to disable Tab Utilities, and I'd like to be able to reenable it soon. Thank you.

I want to confirm that I have the same problem.
In addition - shortcuts Ctrl + Tab / Ctrl + Shift + Tab - does not work with "Tree Style Tab" add-on. All was working in Firefox ver 14.0.1 - I had to disable "Tab Utilities" add-on.

PS: Thank you for great add-on.
petescape

Post by petescape »

(Some) Pinned Tab's won't move position to left or right..
I want to put my pinned tab's in a sertain order but (most of them) keep there position..
Also when I un-pinned a tab and pinned It back (after a week or so) it goes back to the old position and won't move...
What is the solution to make my own order?
(Sorry for my Englisch) - Pete.
K4RBQT99

Post by K4RBQT99 »

You should to can to drag a pinned tab to any position. Maybe you have other tab-related extensions conflicting with TU?