From some time I have been playing with extensions.
I have developed an appreciated amount, some of them are useful, some not, some in very strange circumstances.
I start this thread in the hope to provide support and listening.
The list in no special order:
- Blogger Web Comments ² - Display comments made on blogs to the current page.
- DMOZ Bookmarks - Send to your browser bookmarks dmoz categories.
- Edit ~> Preferences - Moves the menuitem "Options" back to Edit -> Preferences.
- Error Console Message Remover - Persistent error console message remover.
- Font Replacer - Adds the ability of replace a font with another font.
- History Search - Simply, [the content of] every visited page goes to an independent database. By going to "Tools" -> "History Search" you will be able to do text searches on the content of old visited web pages (history).
- Image Counter - Counter of images on the current page.
- Link Finder - Finds and focus any link on the current document or in all tabs.. including frames.. from a sidebar.
- Meta Description & Title on Top - Adds a tabbar notification displaying the current site "meta description"
- No History - Removes entries from the history using regular expressions
- No Referrer ( Misspelled Referer ) - Avoids send referrer to websites.
- ODP Magic.. - A tool for dmoz editors.
- Sort tabs - Sort tabs by domain, subdomain and url. [This is the very first extension about tab sorting.]
- Tab Filter / Tab Search - Hide all tabs that not match your search.
- Tools Menu Ontologist - To the rescue of the tools menu.
- URL To Tab Title - Puts the URL of the tabs into the label of the tabs
- Where's the email!? - Indexes mails found on webpages
- Formito - A really nice form filler, very similar to roboform. Provides one button to automatically fill logins, passwords and general web forms. List form data by domain and allows one click connection ( open URL, filling, submit ). Saves the data encrypted locally.
- Tab Multiple Handler (SeaMonkey) - Very similar to the original piro´s "Multiple Tab Handler" it adds the ability to select multiples tabs at once to apply commands such close, reload, bookmark, etc.
PS: I develop too extensions for Komodo IDE.
Support me by sending a book from my wish-list.
http://www.amazon.com/Roberto-Bouzout/w ... 0MYDPQ1ZC/
 - replaces AMO links for dropbox links.
Add more extensions to the list.