[Ext] Classic Toolbar Buttons [Fx/Tb/Sm]

Announce and Discuss the Latest Theme and Extension Releases.
Airfla

Re: [Ext] Classic Toolbar Buttons [Fx/Tb/Sm]

Post by Airfla »

I have a problem with the Navigation Toolbar icons changing size. I have selected the option "Enabled + Classic Large Buttons". I had the large icons but they revert to smaller ones on some irregular basis. It most recently happened when the add-on ws updated from 1.4.9 to 1.4.9.1. Updating to 1.4.9.2 Beta1 did not solve the problem. I have been unable to restore the large icons. Any suggestions on how to do this would be appreciated. Thanks.
Aris

Post by Aris »

CTB is not supposed to change icon sizes only button sizes like "classic small/large button styles" option labels tell.

Are you by any chance using Classic Theme Restorer and its "big icon mode"? If yes and if you want to keep it, you have to switch CTBs nav-bar button style to 'simple'. CTRs big icons option was never meant to work with CTBs classic small/large button styles.
Airfla

Post by Airfla »

Thank you for the reply. Yes, I am using CTR. By "big icon mode" are you referring to Navigation toolbar attribute 'iconsize'? I have that set to iconsize='large'. I made the change you suggested in CTB, i.e. selected 'simple' in nav-bar style. That increased the size of the buttons but, for some reason, the icons within the buttons are still small. Any suggestions why that is happening?
Airfla

Post by Airfla »

Update to my previous post. I actually had 'style' set to 'enabled and large buttons in CTB'. I went back and changed that to 'simple' and that resulted in both small icons and small buttons. So, I right clicked on the toolbar to access 'Customize' and clicked again on 'Normal' for Buttons (I had that set previously). Lo and behold. I now have both large buttons and large icons.

Again, may thanks.
heam_pro

Post by heam_pro »

hello
@develloper
can you give me css code classic small button(without buttonize other tool bar icon ) so i use it with stylish?
heam_pro

Post by heam_pro »

thanks this is excellent,also can we remove the Square around tool bar icon ,please see screenshot
http://pasteboard.co/dj9zVH4.png
Aris

Post by Aris »

I think you are in the wrong thread. That button look is one of the "main features" of CTB. ;-)
CTR offers "small buttons" without the old button look: http://pastebin.com/DtJM04pQ
heam_pro

Post by heam_pro »

thank you very much.but it is make some i con very big like back forward button and some other addon
so i looked first css you posted and see this" Firefox 40+ giant icons fix" are not in new one.i added it and it make it small back/forward but other addon still big
in older version i don't liked button look.i like when i move mouse over icon it take button look or when icon pressed it take button look :)
Aris

Post by Aris »

You need to post some screenshots. The second code only works properly, if CTR is also installed. You can install CTR and only use small buttons mode, you can revert all other settings you don't need.

Anyway use the first code and edit the background/background-color/background-image/border/box-shadow etc. properties of toolbar buttons to achieve a look you want.
heam_pro

Post by heam_pro »

thank you so much.now fixed.i set first border: 1px solid !important; to border: 0px solid !important; and ok now
here screen shot
http://pasteboard.co/dFV0fEN.png

here screen shot for second code
http://pasteboard.co/dFASwVy.png
WildcatRay

Post by WildcatRay »

Aris,

Thanks for the latest update to CTB.

I have my CTB set to use the Firebird button faces. I was wondering if it is possible to use some css code to prevent the Downloads button from being shifted to the Firebird version? (I want to keep it the default Firefox face rather than being changed to Firebird's.)

Thanks,
Ray

OS'es: 4 computers with Win10 Pro 64-bit; Current Firefox, Beta, Nightly, Chrome, Vivaldi
Aris

Post by Aris »

Use this in Stylish:

Code: Select all

/*AGENT_SHEET*/
toolbar #downloads-button:not([cui-areatype="menu-panel"]) > .toolbarbutton-icon {
  list-style-image: url("chrome://browser/skin/Toolbar.png") !important;
}
toolbar #downloads-button:not([counter]) > #downloads-indicator-anchor > #downloads-indicator-progress-area > #downloads-indicator-counter,
toolbar #downloads-button:not([attention]) > #downloads-indicator-anchor > #downloads-indicator-icon{
  background: -moz-image-rect(url("chrome://browser/skin/Toolbar.png"),
           0, 198, 18, 180) center no-repeat !important;
}
toolbar[brighttext] #downloads-button:not([cui-areatype="menu-panel"]) > .toolbarbutton-icon {
  list-style-image: url("chrome://browser/skin/Toolbar-inverted.png") !important;
}
toolbar[brighttext] #downloads-button:not([counter]) > #downloads-indicator-anchor > #downloads-indicator-progress-area > #downloads-indicator-counter,
toolbar[brighttext] #downloads-button:not([attention]) > #downloads-indicator-anchor > #downloads-indicator-icon{
  background: -moz-image-rect(url("chrome://browser/skin/Toolbar-inverted.png"),
           0, 198, 18, 180) center no-repeat !important;
}
WildcatRay

Post by WildcatRay »

Thanks, Aris.
Ray

OS'es: 4 computers with Win10 Pro 64-bit; Current Firefox, Beta, Nightly, Chrome, Vivaldi
Ed1

Post by Ed1 »

Aris, I am inquiring about the Firefox 3 setting for the Nav bar back/forward button. When I select any color of the Firefox 3 back/forward button the large round back button is shown, as well as the greyed out area for the forward button (if a forward page hasn't been loaded yet). But the back button looks superimposed on top of a greyed out outline of a different shape (a reverse shape of the forward button background). It just doesn't look right.

This appears with the Firefox 3 back/forward button regardless of any other settings on CTB or CTR (large, small, simple, etc). I am using Windows 10 with a hi-res laptop screen. Haven't checked this yet on my lower-res desktop monitor.

Could you check this please? Thank you.