Menu Editor 1.2

Announce and Discuss the Latest Theme and Extension Releases.
Peng

Post by Peng »

velcrospud wrote:Now that menuedit makes it possible to add new seperators and to detect two seperators in a row - all seperators within the extension are treated the same - semi-anonymous without special IDs.

Well, it could still be useful, maybe just as somewhat interesting information. I'm not sure how it could be very useful, but I think it could, since many extensions insert themselves after a separator with a certain ID. It could only show the IDs in advanced mode. It might also be nice to be able to change the ID or specify it when adding a new separator.
Hug Peng
(aka Matt Nordhoff)
Check out: Adblock Plus | FoxClocks | OpenBook
asqueella

Post by asqueella »

Menu Editor 1.2.1 test version has been released. Please follow up in the new thread.

Moderators: please close this thread. Thanks.
username432

Post by username432 »

Hello asqueella,

I had to reinstall my whole system win98se cuz a stupid prog deleted almost everything in my hard drive, i tried to recover many files and reinstalled menu editor 1.2.1 on firefox 1.5.0.6, the only problem is that i can't resize the menu editor's main window, i don't know why, i tried to uninstall & reinstall it unsuccesfully.
zachariah

Post by zachariah »

username432,

it's caused by launching it from the Extensions window

if you enable seeing the "Customize Menus..." entry on the Tools menu, then you can open Menu Editor from there, and the window will be resizeable

Help MozillaZine: Donate! or Buy Something!
username432

Post by username432 »

ur fantastic zac, thx :)
tku10

Post by tku10 »

Is there an Menu Editor update available for Firefox 2.0 ?
zachariah

Post by zachariah »

asqueella wrote:Menu Editor 1.2.1 test version has been released. Please follow up in the new thread.

Moderators: please close this thread. Thanks.

Help MozillaZine: Donate! or Buy Something!
Lost User 144688

Menu editor problems with FF 2.0

Post by Lost User 144688 »

This is a very nice extension, which I cannot stop using. Basically I got too many toolbars, so the space is less. with the help of menu editor, I am having enough space in my display.

But the problem is with FF 2.0. Spelling suggest is not working with when menu editor is enabled.

Kindly have a look.

Cheers
zachariah

Post by zachariah »