MozillaZine

[EXT] Download Status Bar

Announce and Discuss the Latest Theme and Extension Releases.
pag77

Post Posted December 2nd, 2016, 1:38 am

Download Manager (S3) 4.07 - full compatible for PaleMoon 27+
https://addons.mozilla.org/addon/s3download-statusbar/

cldjr

Post Posted December 25th, 2016, 11:56 pm

swsquish wrote:Is anyone else having the issue of not being able to clear downloads? I uninstalled, restarted, reinstalled and the same download is still present in the bar.

Yeap me too ! ](*,)
I have actually 6 download I can't clear !
I'm under Mac OS X 10.11.6 / Firefox 50.1.0
iMac 3.06 Gz Intel Core 2 D 4Gb OSX 10.11.6 2T
iPad Mini Wifi iOS 10.2

sandman42

Post Posted December 27th, 2016, 6:55 am

Hi,

under ubuntu 16.04, when I double click something I've downloaded, say a .PDF, I don't get evince (the default for me for pdf) run, as if I were double-clicking from nautilus.

Instead, the image viewer is run.

How can I correct this?

Thanks

joeyconnick

Post Posted December 27th, 2016, 12:58 pm

cldjr wrote:
swsquish wrote:Is anyone else having the issue of not being able to clear downloads? I uninstalled, restarted, reinstalled and the same download is still present in the bar.

Yeap me too ! ](*,)
I have actually 6 download I can't clear !
I'm under Mac OS X 10.11.6 / Firefox 50.1.0

It's a bug I see quite frequently in SeaMonkey depending on how I open the attachments... you'll need to shutdown Firefox, open your Firefox profile folder (should be in ~/Library/Application Support/Firefox/Profiles/[Profile_ID]) and find the "downloadbar" folder. In that folder, there should be a file called "history.json". Delete it, then restart Firefox and the zombie download entries in your status bar should be gone.

Muad'Dib

Post Posted January 4th, 2017, 6:47 pm

Hi,

Thanks for this add-on, it's been very helpful. One suggestion: After a download is complete, have the download speed color represent the average download speed for the entire download. Currently, it displays the color of the latest speed, so if the download was very slow until the last few seconds when it speeds up, the end color indicates it was a very fast download, instead of the more truthful, very slow speed overall. I know I can see the average speed by hovering the cursor over the download 'box', but it would be useful to have the color reflect that average speed as well.

Thanks again for a great add-on!
"On the web, nobody knows you're a rodent!"*
                *(except the NSA)

jlanza

Post Posted January 17th, 2017, 11:05 am

How can I delete a Custom Send To? I was testing the feature and now I have some that I don't want to be there.

Anguel

Post Posted February 2nd, 2017, 3:03 pm

Thanks for this great addon!
In Thunderbird I use it for antivirus-scanning via command line.
One problem I noticed: If I save some attachments from mails which arrived to the IMAP sub-folder Junk the external scanner is not launched. This happens for some attachment only, where the name is e.g.
Swift Copy.ace
or
ENQUIRY#9575.lzh
This is reproducible also if I send a different file with that name. Strangely the problem only occurs in one IMAP account, in the other not...

UPDATE: I also noticed that the plugin does not wait until the virus scan has actually completed. It goes ahead and opens the file before the scan has finished. This is fatal if the attachment contains a virus.

Calade

Post Posted March 18th, 2017, 12:17 am

Hi,
Following a crash of FF during downloading, I can't remove the button.
Nor the Remove menu nor the desinstallation of the bar works.

Please how can I remove these buttons.
Thanks for your answer.

Calade

Return to Extension/Theme Releases