MozillaZine

[Ext] PrefBar - The all in one button container

Announce and Discuss the Latest Theme and Extension Releases.
Elhem Enohpi

Post Posted June 30th, 2017, 11:24 am

Thanks, I put the bookmarklet as a link and it works. So it was easy!

I did find a few features that don't seem to work, for example CSS (tab), and also Reload Window does some bad things. But I don't need those.

My favourite is Javascript (tab). It's helpful when you come to some page that you won't visit again, that's doing something annoying, to just turn it off temporarily for that one tab. There was "Tab Permissions" addon that could do that too, but it's not e10s compatible. I don't know of any others - maybe one to consider for you?

M-Reimer

Post Posted July 3rd, 2017, 9:07 am

If you need a replacement for the "Page2Image" button, you may get one here: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addo ... creenshot/
This one is meant to be a really simple screenshot taking addon. Some minor feature additions may follow in future, but I don't plan to add stuff like "modifying screenshots" or similar. Use the image manipulation software of your choice for this.

notonymous

Post Posted July 4th, 2017, 7:46 am

M-Reimer wrote:
notonymous wrote:Cookie Behavior Menulist

The preference behind this no longer exists for Addons. There is API for managing cookies and to get told when websites set new cookies, but to do something with this, I need to know what exactly you set with "Cookie Behaviour Menulist". Or in other words: For what reason do you use it? I don't use it myself and never used it in the past...

During normal browsing, I don't have cookies enabled. If I run across a site that needs cookies to work, I enable cookies (for that site) but disable third party cookies. On rare occasions, I need to enable third party cookies for a site to work properly.

allande

Post Posted August 13th, 2017, 11:01 am

Hi. I request the images toggle checkbox (it says its prefstring is permissions.default.image), I use it to speed page loading on a very slow connection when images aren't needed, but then turn them on at times as necessary. I do not know if the toggle can now or later be done as a webextension or a bookmarklet?

dickvl

Post Posted September 13th, 2017, 5:01 pm

PrefBar is no longer working for me in Firefox 56 beta and the toolbar is empty (Options window still opens via about:addons, but is empty).
Browser Console:
TypeError: PrefBarNS is undefined

Return to Extension/Theme Releases