MozillaZine

[EXT] Download Manager (S3)

Announce and Discuss the Latest Theme and Extension Releases.
townsbg
 
Posts: 6
Joined: December 22nd, 2015, 12:37 pm

Post Posted January 12th, 2016, 10:48 am

pag77 wrote:
townsbg wrote:Hello?

I'm sorry, but I can not reproduce your problem
you can show problems via Teamviewer?


Please explain because I don't know what that is. Somehow the downloads are clearing but clicking on tools/downloads (about:downloads) no longer shows the downloads in progress. Downloads in progress only show up on the bottom bar.

pag77
 
Posts: 1593
Joined: December 26th, 2013, 10:46 pm

Post Posted January 12th, 2016, 10:58 am

mpajoh wrote:This excellent extension stopped working in the latest nightly version 46.0a1 (2016-01-11) on Windows 7 Enterprise.

please test this version:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/d1sy9q78akcu0aa/s3download_manager-3.19-fx.xpi

For Nightly - before install follow this steps:
about:config
xpinstall.signatures.required = false

pag77
 
Posts: 1593
Joined: December 26th, 2013, 10:46 pm

Post Posted January 12th, 2016, 10:59 am

townsbg wrote:Please explain because I don't know what that is. Somehow the downloads are clearing but clicking on tools/downloads (about:downloads) no longer shows the downloads in progress. Downloads in progress only show up on the bottom bar.

please send me letter: pag77@mail.ru

mpajoh
 
Posts: 5
Joined: December 1st, 2004, 8:00 am

Post Posted January 12th, 2016, 12:07 pm

pag77 wrote:
mpajoh wrote:This excellent extension stopped working in the latest nightly version 46.0a1 (2016-01-11) on Windows 7 Enterprise.

please test this version:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/d1sy9q78akcu0aa/s3download_manager-3.19-fx.xpi

For Nightly - before install follow this steps:
about:config
xpinstall.signatures.required = false


That works fine the latest nightly.
Thanks again for a very useful extension.

pag77
 
Posts: 1593
Joined: December 26th, 2013, 10:46 pm

Post Posted January 12th, 2016, 12:20 pm

mpajoh wrote:That works fine the latest nightly.

Thank you for your good news! :)

mpajoh
 
Posts: 5
Joined: December 1st, 2004, 8:00 am

Post Posted January 12th, 2016, 2:10 pm

pag77 wrote:
mpajoh wrote:That works fine the latest nightly.

Thank you for your good news! :)


BTW: The text on the options dialogues are cut off on the right side, even on the beta version.

Masoud

JOJ0
 
Posts: 95
Joined: November 13th, 2006, 11:33 pm

Post Posted January 12th, 2016, 10:19 pm

@pag77 I'm wondering why you keep releasing via your Dropbox and don't use AMO? And even advise to have signature checking disabled ?

pag77
 
Posts: 1593
Joined: December 26th, 2013, 10:46 pm

Post Posted January 13th, 2016, 1:02 am

mpajoh wrote:BTW: The text on the options dialogues are cut off on the right side, even on the beta version.

please screenshots

JOJ0 wrote:@pag77 I'm wondering why you keep releasing via your Dropbox and don't use AMO? And even advise to have signature checking disabled ?

this version (from dropbox) only for test

mpajoh
 
Posts: 5
Joined: December 1st, 2004, 8:00 am

Post Posted January 13th, 2016, 7:28 am

pag77 wrote:
mpajoh wrote:BTW: The text on the options dialogues are cut off on the right side, even on the beta version.

please screenshots



Never mind, deleting and reinstalling the extension solved the problem.

Masoud

circcc
 
Posts: 30
Joined: November 30th, 2011, 11:54 pm

Post Posted January 27th, 2016, 1:13 pm

Please add "Create new download" item in Tools > 'Download Manager (S3) ▶' submenu.

pag77
 
Posts: 1593
Joined: December 26th, 2013, 10:46 pm

Post Posted February 1st, 2016, 10:20 am

circcc wrote:Please add "Create new download" item in Tools > 'Download Manager (S3) ▶' submenu.

done!

version 4.02
https://addons.mozilla.org/addon/s3download-statusbar/
changes:
added: new Feature: "Create new download" (you can enter a list of links)
added: Settings > General > Queue Mode > "Skip the queue for files that are smaller than ... KB"
added: Settings > Appearance > Style > "Use Color Gradients"
fixed: normal work for multi-process (e10s) in Nightly
fixed: minor bug fixes

pHROZEN gHOST

User avatar
 
Posts: 42
Joined: June 4th, 2007, 7:56 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Post Posted February 3rd, 2016, 1:21 pm

Recently this add-on stopped working on Palemoon v26. I believe the reason is the developers'
switch from the gecko engine to goanna engine.

Are there any plans to get it working on Palemoon again?
If it weren't for my 'puter, you wouldn't be reading this.

pag77
 
Posts: 1593
Joined: December 26th, 2013, 10:46 pm

Post Posted February 3rd, 2016, 1:39 pm

Download Manager (S3) never worked with Pale Moon
You seem to be confused with Download Status Bar

pHROZEN gHOST

User avatar
 
Posts: 42
Joined: June 4th, 2007, 7:56 pm
Location: Ontario, Canada

Post Posted February 3rd, 2016, 1:46 pm

pag77: I think you are right. Thanks :-|
If it weren't for my 'puter, you wouldn't be reading this.

pag77
 
Posts: 1593
Joined: December 26th, 2013, 10:46 pm

Post Posted March 10th, 2016, 10:56 am

version 4.03
https://addons.mozilla.org/addon/s3download-statusbar/

changes:
fixed: "Create new download" -> select directory for downloads
updated: Slovak locale (thanks Peter Skladaný)
updated: Hungarian locale (thanks Balogh Béla)
updated: French locale (thanks Jack Black)
fixed: minor bug fixes

Return to Extension/Theme Releases


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 3 guests