[Ext] Classic Theme Restorer

Announce and Discuss the Latest Theme and Extension Releases.
mozborg

Re: [Ext] Classic Theme Restorer (for Australis UI) v2

Post by mozborg »

OS X 10.9.3 and FF 30.0, CTR 1.2 completely disables the ability to drag and drop for me in Customize mode. CTR 1.19 works fine.
When I drag with 1.2, the target location does not react at all (instead of the icons moving aside at the insert location). I originally upgraded from 1.18 to 1.20, but I have done the "Reset to Defaults" in Customize, and drag & drop still don't work in 1.2.
-ck-

Post by -ck- »

Many thanks to all the hard work on this extension that allowed me to finally move forward from FF28, was stuck for awhile

Two questions:

1. Is there any way via userchrome/stylish to fix the spacing issue with https urls in the urlbar when both a favicon and the ssl lock appears? Basically the favicon slams up against the url text - I cannot quite figure out a way, padding, margin or text-index to prevent that from happening.

2. I have a strange problem with bookmarks with no favicon - they get a dotted box for the favicon - is that from CTR or something else conflicting?
PimpUigi

Post by PimpUigi »

A while while back I reported how there was some graphical lag or something when creating a new tab or closing a tab, that would cause the tab scroll arrows and list all tabs button for a second when closing or opening a tab.
I'm pleased to report that this is not CTR's fault, but my fault...for not having the new tab button on the tabs bar. When the new tab button is on the tabs bar, this lag is gone and the tabs bar always redraws smoothly.

Perhaps a bug report should be submitted, but I kinda hate that place...
http://hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1641786 - Try Firefox PimpUigi Edition
elmdor043

Post by elmdor043 »

Okay, thanks guys, I guess I either didn't notice it after I updated last night or it just didn't kick in until starting up today.
Melchior82

Post by Melchior82 »

Xetmes wrote:Here is temporary fix for Tab Mix Plus http://tmp.garyr.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=65047#p65047 On next page there is also ready XPI but in this case I prefer to fix this manually. TMP author is on holidays, or something.

ohh.... O_o.... what exactly does it fix I might...

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Aris wrote:
Melchior82 wrote:...
I use Tabbed Mix PLus (love it) I have it setup to change theo colors of the tabs as follows

- Active is blue
- new tabs un viewed are Orange
- and defauklt color for others

Does TabMixPlus cause the gltiches?
TMP is not compatible with CTRs squared tabs.
If you want to use colored tabs, you have to use CTRs tab color settings.

First for reference:
----------------------
Laptop (win7-Ultimate)(64bit) has FF30 installed and testing CTR installed along side all other extension I am using

Desktop (WinXP)(32bit) has FF28 (and I am keeping it FF28 PROBABLY for the REST OF ETERNITY ](*,) 8-[ [-o< )

here is the list of all FF extensions I have always enabled, this is the list as it appears on my Laptop using [FF-v30]:

no... not that I can see....

to test this out I created a clean/new Temp 'TestProfile'

installed Classic Theme Restorer... and tweaked a bit to get it where I wanted it to be....

with no other FF Extensions installed ... I did not see any graphical corruption..

so next I disabled CTRestorer, and installed Tabbed Mix Plus (My Favorite ext. ^_^) and imported my custom config (TMP allows a person to backup and restore all settings via a single config text file.

next I restarted enabling CTRestorer as well...

No obvious gfx-glitches at 1st look...

the only visible glitch is that the tab coloring,

I have 'Tabbed Mix Plus' setup to color my Tabs
(Active is Blue ^_^, New/un-viewed are Orange, and other trabs are default color)

however TMPlus is coloring only the new tab-layout of the new UI tab layout for the new UI and not the square classic format.... O_o...

but other is not choking up and causing those graphical glitches as I showed in the submitted screen shots..

I re added the theme I like (ie currently active one)
Three Wolf Moon Shirt
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefo ... oon-shirt/

so far so good....

I do recall some one mentioning some where deleting the 'localstore.rdf' to remove old UI stuff that could cause problems with the new UI... so I will try deleting that file next...
- copied my main FF profile..
- loads to verify gfx glitch present (still there)
- shuts down FF
- deleted "localstore.rdf"
- loads FF again

messes up UI placement but gfx glitch is still present... (misplacement of UI items was re-do-able, mostly? probably? not sure what else it may have futzed
NOTE difference in file sizes
old - 67.2 KB (68,855 bytes)
new - 7.57 KB (7,752 bytes)

copies old 'localstore.rdf' file back over... for good measure... for now anyhow...

so is it safe to delete the 'localstore.rdf'? will it not futz other settings up.... I guess what i am trying to is I am not fully aware of what exactly the this file is and does....
desilu

Post by desilu »

Since upgrading to 1.2.0 non active tabs have unreadable text which is very black and fuzzy (can't work out how to attach a screen grab)
http://www.demographix.com/_dev/tabs.jpg
desilu

Post by desilu »

It seems that on imactive tabs you have to enable text shadow to remove the shadow
blackwind

Post by blackwind »

Since CTR now contains #identity-box options, can we get one to remove the secure site padlock icon as well?
/bw (Author of Reload Plus)
Aris

Post by Aris »

max2 wrote:How do we move the addon bar icons closer together again please ? Thanks

Try this

Code: Select all

/*AGENT_SHEET*/
#ctraddon_addon-bar toolbarbutton {
  margin-left: -1px !important;
  margin-right: -1px !important;
}

mozialb wrote:...
I understand! Staying in Mozilla is becoming difficult! Maybe this is the Australis goal, who knows! :evil:

Anyway, can you provide me the link of CTR 1.1.8? At least, it fulfilled my requirements.

Edit: Just found and installed it. Auto updates OFF! :)

thnx

OK, but that is only a temporal solution.

PimpUigi wrote:Alright. I figured it out. It's because I had "Alternative Icons" checked. This overwrote the style I wrote no matter what for the icons.
Which, it's weird for me. Because on the when that's unchecked... Default Theme: white firefox button, Persona: white firefox button.
When it's checked, Default Theme: Black Firefox button, Persona: White Firefox button (except now wider, and without drop marker, which I think both are cooler).

So if you make CTR use this code instead, it will still work as long as there's not another stylish setting overwriting it.

I have to run some tests to see whether tabs toolbar is still fine on all OS after this change or not.

thx1200 wrote:...

Thanks, but unfortunately the issue is not fixed with 1.2.0. It seems to stem from disabling "Firefox titlebar" in the options on Fx30. I like that disabled so that I get a window title in my titlebar. Squared tabs v2 is the only one that uses the window color and not light gray. The rest are gray. See screenshots below.

Squared tabs (classic): http://postimg.org/image/v6z3zqbbd/
Curved tabs (Australis default): http://postimg.org/image/p4wj6d8mr/
Squared tabs (classic) (v2): http://postimg.org/image/knz4ak8nd/

EDIT: Found a workaround. Check Special -> Toolbar settings -> Tabs toolbar: remove background color.

The strange thing is main "tab" settings to not even change tab toolbars background color.
Is it possible there is some other option or css code doing this or even an OS visual style (if installed)?

WildcatRay wrote:...
onemen has been on vacation with little or no internet access. It is my understanding that he is back home, but have no idea what else he may have to do that may be not allowing him to get back to TMP.

Xetmes wrote:Here is temporary fix for Tab Mix Plus http://tmp.garyr.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=65047#p65047 On next page there is also ready XPI but in this case I prefer to fix this manually. TMP author is on holidays, or something.

Thanks for the info.

PimpUigi wrote:As far as I know, it was always blue in Windows 7 / 8, and green in XP.
But, I am not 100% certain as I've had it set to blue since I got CTB.

Nope, it was green on Win7/8 in Fx16-29. The blue looks fine on Win8 or Windows Classic theme, but doesn't feel right on Windows Aero themes.

mozborg wrote:OS X 10.9.3 and FF 30.0, CTR 1.2 completely disables the ability to drag and drop for me in Customize mode. CTR 1.19 works fine.
When I drag with 1.2, the target location does not react at all (instead of the icons moving aside at the insert location). I originally upgraded from 1.18 to 1.20, but I have done the "Reset to Defaults" in Customize, and drag & drop still don't work in 1.2.

Could you uninstall CTR, restart Firefox and reinstall CTR. There seems to be something wrong with Fx30 and CTR update on MacOSX, because some users reported this, but I can not reproduce any of the reported issues. In fact I'm testing Fx30 for month now and even on Fx33 nothing like this ever happened to me and I'm testing on two different OSX setups.

It is also possible there is another add-on responsible, an add-on that probably is not compatible to Fx30 or to the combination CTR+Fx30.
Any chance someone on MacOSX can run such test to confirm?

-ck- wrote:Many thanks to all the hard work on this extension that allowed me to finally move forward from FF28, was stuck for awhile

Two questions:

1. Is there any way via userchrome/stylish to fix the spacing issue with https urls in the urlbar when both a favicon and the ssl lock appears? Basically the favicon slams up against the url text - I cannot quite figure out a way, padding, margin or text-index to prevent that from happening.

http://i.imgur.com/VMZo2Mx.png

2. I have a strange problem with bookmarks with no favicon - they get a dotted box for the favicon - is that from CTR or something else conflicting?

1. I will add more spacing on next beta. The spacing also gets increased on Fx33 by Mozilla.

2. It has been for a long time like this now. On next beta an option will replace the dotted favicon with a different one everywhere (thx to Iceberg for the code)

PimpUigi wrote:A while while back I reported how there was some graphical lag or something when creating a new tab or closing a tab, that would cause the tab scroll arrows and list all tabs button for a second when closing or opening a tab.
I'm pleased to report that this is not CTR's fault, but my fault...for not having the new tab button on the tabs bar. When the new tab button is on the tabs bar, this lag is gone and the tabs bar always redraws smoothly.

Perhaps a bug report should be submitted, but I kinda hate that place...

Good to know. I believe lagging Fx features is not your responsibility. Anybody else wondering, why the "new tab" button is still movable?

Melchior82 wrote:...

First for reference:
----------------------
Laptop (win7-Ultimate)(64bit) has FF30 installed and testing CTR installed along side all other extension I am using

Desktop (WinXP)(32bit) has FF28 (and I am keeping it FF28 PROBABLY for the REST OF ETERNITY ](*,) 8-[ [-o< )

here is the list of all FF extensions I have always enabled, this is the list as it appears on my Laptop using [FF-v30]:
http://s25.postimg.org/dix6i3wpn/ffv29_ ... st_Pro.jpg

no... not that I can see....
to test this out I created a clean/new Temp 'TestProfile'
installed Classic Theme Restorer... and tweaked a bit to get it where I wanted it to be....
with no other FF Extensions installed ... I did not see any graphical corruption..

so next I disabled CTRestorer, and installed Tabbed Mix Plus (My Favorite ext. ^_^) and imported my custom config (TMP allows a person to backup and restore all settings via a single config text file.

next I restarted enabling CTRestorer as well...
No obvious gfx-glitches at 1st look...
the only visible glitch is that the tab coloring,
I have 'Tabbed Mix Plus' setup to color my Tabs
(Active is Blue ^_^, New/un-viewed are Orange, and other trabs are default color)

however TMPlus is coloring only the new tab-layout of the new UI tab layout for the new UI and not the square classic format.... O_o...
but other is not choking up and causing those graphical glitches as I showed in the submitted screen shots..

I re added the theme I like (ie currently active one)
Three Wolf Moon Shirt
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefo ... oon-shirt/

so far so good....

I do recall some one mentioning some where deleting the 'localstore.rdf' to remove old UI stuff that could cause problems with the new UI... so I will try deleting that file next...
- copied my main FF profile..
- loads to verify gfx glitch present (still there)
- shuts down FF
- deleted "localstore.rdf"
- loads FF again

messes up UI placement but gfx glitch is still present... (misplacement of UI items was re-do-able, mostly? probably? not sure what else it may have futzed
NOTE difference in file sizes
old - 67.2 KB (68,855 bytes)
new - 7.57 KB (7,752 bytes)

copies old 'localstore.rdf' file back over... for good measure... for now anyhow...

so is it safe to delete the 'localstore.rdf'? will it not futz other settings up.... I guess what i am trying to is I am not fully aware of what exactly the this file is and does....

It is safe to delete 'localstore.rdf', but you will have to reconfigure all toolbar settings.

So it works fine for you except for the active tab glitch, because you are using TMP color settings to colorize it?
Can you tell me why not to use CTRs color settings instead?

desilu wrote:Since upgrading to 1.2.0 non active tabs have unreadable text which is very black and fuzzy (can't work out how to attach a screen grab)
http://www.demographix.com/_dev/tabs.jpg

It seems that on imactive tabs you have to enable text shadow to remove the shadow

Was this text shadow added by a CTR settings or something else? I'm asking because the previous options for "unloaded tab" got devided into two, one for "unloaded tabs" and one for "unread tabs".

blackwind wrote:Since CTR now contains #identity-box options, can we get one to remove the secure site padlock icon as well?

Are you asking to hide the padlock in general or only when using "favicon in urlbar"? I'm sure there are AMO editors who would not like that.
blackwind

Post by blackwind »

Aris wrote:Are you asking to hide the padlock in general or only when using "favicon in urlbar"? I'm sure there are AMO editors who would not like that.

Only when using "favicon in urlbar". Such an option would, of course, default to off.

I believe this is a perfectly valid addition to an add-on built to restore legacy behavior, but I suppose there's only one way to find out what the editors think. Perhaps you could also provide options to restore the #identity-box security level background colors? Here's what I'm currently using:

#identity-box.chromeUI, #identity-box.unknownIdentity { background: -moz-linear-gradient(#888, #444) !important; }
#identity-box.mixedContent { background: -moz-linear-gradient(#08D, #048) !important; }
#identity-box.verifiedDomain, #identity-box.verifiedIdentity { background: -moz-linear-gradient(#8D0, #480) !important; }

As long as there's some visual indication of security level, I can't see this being an issue.
/bw (Author of Reload Plus)
Aris

Post by Aris »

blackwind wrote:...
Only when using "favicon in urlbar". Such an option would, of course, default to off.

I will add an option to next beta.

blackwind wrote:I believe this is a perfectly valid addition to an add-on built to restore legacy behavior, but I suppose there's only one way to find out what the editors think. Perhaps you could also provide options to restore the #identity-box security level background colors? Here's what I'm currently using:

#identity-box.chromeUI, #identity-box.unknownIdentity { background: -moz-linear-gradient(#888, #444) !important; }
#identity-box.mixedContent { background: -moz-linear-gradient(#08D, #048) !important; }
#identity-box.verifiedDomain, #identity-box.verifiedIdentity { background: -moz-linear-gradient(#8D0, #480) !important; }

As long as there's some visual indication of security level, I can't see this being an issue.

There already is an option to add green and blue identity-box colors for verifiedDomains and verifiedIdentities. (Special->GeneralUI->Alternative identity-box colors...)
Both colors try to match Fx4-Fx13 green/blue colors ( https://wiki.mozilla.org/AMO:Editors/Ed ... emeReviews ) --> Identity Boxes
bob99

Post by bob99 »

Is it possible to show large icons for your addons in the menu bar, navigation, and addon bar without showing text? Right now the "Show Large Icons" option in General UI only applies to the default navigation icons
shdawson

Post by shdawson »

Hi,

Version 1.2.0 was working fine for me. An upgrade to Firefox 30 brings the add-on to not working now, but it is enabled.

Is this a problem with Firefox 30 or the add-on?

Thanks,
SHD
WildcatRay

Post by WildcatRay »

@Aris,

Do you have an idea of how many users of CTR there now are? Just curious.
Ray

OS'es: 4 computers with Win10 Pro 64-bit; Current Firefox, Beta, Nightly, Chrome, Vivaldi
Aris

Post by Aris »

bob99 wrote:Is it possible to show large icons for your addons in the menu bar, navigation, and addon bar without showing text? Right now the "Show Large Icons" option in General UI only applies to the default navigation icons

It is possible to use Stylish and add this code for...

...CTRs add-on bar:

@namespace url(http://www.mozilla.org/keymaster/gatekeeper/there.is.only.xul);

@-moz-document url(chrome://browser/content/browser.xul) {

#ctraddon_addon-bar :-moz-any(#home-button, #print-button, #downloads-button, #bookmarks-menu-button, #new-tab-button, #new-window-button, #cut-button, #copy-button, #paste-button, #fullscreen-button, #zoom-out-button, #zoom-reset-button, #zoom-in-button, #sync-button, #feed-button, #webrtc-status-button, #social-share-button, #open-file-button, #find-button, #developer-button, #preferences-button, #privatebrowsing-button, #save-page-button, #switch-to-metro-button, #add-ons-button, #history-panelmenu, #ctraddon_addon-bar-overflow-button, #PanelUI-menu-button, #characterencoding-button, #email-link-button, #sidebar-button)[cui-areatype="toolbar"] {
     list-style-image: url(chrome://classic_theme_restorer/content/images/menuPanel.png) !important;
   }

#ctraddon_addon-bar #ctraddon_back-button > .toolbarbutton-icon{
     -moz-image-region: rect(0px, 64px, 32px, 32px) !important;
     list-style-image: url(chrome://classic_theme_restorer/content/images/menuPanel3.png) !important;
   }

#ctraddon_addon-bar #ctraddon_forward-button > .toolbarbutton-icon{
     -moz-image-region: rect(0px, 96px, 32px, 64px) !important;
     list-style-image: url(chrome://classic_theme_restorer/content/images/menuPanel3.png) !important;
   }

#ctraddon_addon-bar #home-button[cui-areatype="toolbar"] {
     -moz-image-region: rect(0px, 128px, 32px, 96px) !important;
   }

#ctraddon_addon-bar #bookmarks-menu-button[cui-areatype="toolbar"] {
     -moz-image-region: rect(0px, 160px, 32px, 128px) !important;
   }

#ctraddon_addon-bar #bookmarks-menu-button[starred][cui-areatype="toolbar"] {
     -moz-image-region: rect(0px, 192px, 32px, 160px) !important;
   }

#ctraddon_addon-bar #history-panelmenu[cui-areatype="toolbar"] {
     -moz-image-region: rect(0px, 224px, 32px, 192px) !important;
   }

#ctraddon_addon-bar #downloads-button[cui-areatype="toolbar"] {
     -moz-image-region: rect(0px, 256px, 32px, 224px) !important;
   }

#ctraddon_addon-bar #downloads-indicator-icon {
     width:32px !important;
     height:32px !important;
     background: -moz-image-rect(url("chrome://classic_theme_restorer/content/images/menuPanel.png"),
               0, 256, 32, 224) center no-repeat !important;
   }

#ctraddon_addon-bar #add-ons-button[cui-areatype="toolbar"] {
     -moz-image-region: rect(0px, 288px, 32px, 256px) !important;
   }

#ctraddon_addon-bar #open-file-button[cui-areatype="toolbar"] {
     -moz-image-region: rect(0px, 320px, 32px, 288px) !important;
   }

#ctraddon_addon-bar #save-page-button[cui-areatype="toolbar"] {
     -moz-image-region: rect(0px, 352px, 32px, 320px) !important;
   }

#ctraddon_addon-bar #sync-button[cui-areatype="toolbar"] {
     -moz-image-region: rect(0px, 384px, 32px, 352px) !important;
   }

#ctraddon_addon-bar #feed-button[cui-areatype="toolbar"] {
     -moz-image-region: rect(0px, 416px, 32px, 384px) !important;
   }

#ctraddon_addon-bar #social-share-button[cui-areatype="toolbar"] {
     -moz-image-region: rect(0px, 448px, 32px, 416px) !important;
   }

#ctraddon_addon-bar #characterencoding-button[cui-areatype="toolbar"] {
     -moz-image-region: rect(0px, 480px, 32px, 448px) !important;
   }

#ctraddon_addon-bar #new-window-button[cui-areatype="toolbar"] {
     -moz-image-region: rect(0px, 512px, 32px, 480px) !important;
   }

#ctraddon_addon-bar #new-tab-button[cui-areatype="toolbar"] {
     -moz-image-region: rect(0px, 544px, 32px, 512px) !important;
   }

#ctraddon_addon-bar #privatebrowsing-button[cui-areatype="toolbar"] {
     -moz-image-region: rect(0px, 576px, 32px, 544px) !important;
   }

#ctraddon_addon-bar #find-button[cui-areatype="toolbar"] {
     -moz-image-region: rect(0px, 640px, 32px, 608px) !important;
   }

#ctraddon_addon-bar #print-button[cui-areatype="toolbar"] {
     -moz-image-region: rect(0px, 672px, 32px, 640px) !important;
   }

#ctraddon_addon-bar #fullscreen-button[cui-areatype="toolbar"] {
     -moz-image-region: rect(0px, 704px, 32px, 672px) !important;
   }

#ctraddon_addon-bar #developer-button[cui-areatype="toolbar"] {
     -moz-image-region: rect(0px, 736px, 32px, 704px) !important;
   }

#ctraddon_addon-bar #preferences-button[cui-areatype="toolbar"] {
     -moz-image-region: rect(0px, 768px, 32px, 736px) !important;
   }

#ctraddon_addon-bar #email-link-button[cui-areatype="toolbar"] {
     -moz-image-region: rect(0, 800px, 32px, 768px) !important;
   }

#ctraddon_addon-bar #sidebar-button[cui-areatype="toolbar"]{
     -moz-image-region: rect(0, 864px, 32px, 832px) !important;
   }

#ctraddon_addon-bar #switch-to-metro-button[cui-areatype="toolbar"] {
     list-style-image: url(chrome://classic_theme_restorer/content/images/Metro_Glyph-menuPanel.png) !important;
   }

#ctraddon_addon-bar #ctraddon_appbutton > .toolbarbutton-icon{
     list-style-image: url(chrome://classic_theme_restorer/content/images/appbutton_menuPanel.png) !important;
   }

#ctraddon_addon-bar #PanelUI-menu-button {
     list-style-image: url("chrome://classic_theme_restorer/content/images/menuPanel2.png") !important;
     -moz-image-region: rect(0px, 32px, 32px, 0px) !important;
   }

#ctraddon_addon-bar #cut-button {
     list-style-image: url("chrome://classic_theme_restorer/content/images/menuPanel2.png") !important;
   }

#ctraddon_addon-bar #copy-button {
   }

#ctraddon_addon-bar #paste-button {
   }

#ctraddon_addon-bar #zoom-out-button {
   }

#ctraddon_addon-bar #zoom-in-button {
   }

#ctraddon_addon-bar #webrtc-status-button {
   }

#ctraddon_addon-bar #bookmarks-menu-button[cui-areatype="toolbar"] > .toolbarbutton-menubutton-dropmarker > .dropmarker-icon {
     -moz-image-region: rect(0px, 286px, 32px, 256px) !important;
   }

/* fixes bug with tabview buttons wrong panel icon */
   #ctraddon_addon-bar #tabview-button[cui-areatype="toolbar"],
   #tabview-button[cui-areatype="menu-panel"],
   toolbarpaletteitem[place="palette"] > #tabview-button {
     -moz-image-region: rect(0px, 608px, 32px, 576px) !important;
     list-style-image: url(chrome://classic_theme_restorer/content/images/menuPanel.png) !important;
   }

/* extra buttons from CTR add-on*/
   #ctraddon_addon-bar #ctraddon_stop-button > .toolbarbutton-icon{
   }

#ctraddon_addon-bar #ctraddon_reload-button > .toolbarbutton-icon{
   }

#ctraddon_addon-bar #ctraddon_history-menu-toolbar-button > .toolbarbutton-icon,
   #ctraddon_addon-bar #ctraddon_history-button > .toolbarbutton-icon{
   }
   /* star icon instead of old bookmarks icon */
   #ctraddon_addon-bar #ctraddon_bookmarks-button > .toolbarbutton-icon,
   #ctraddon_addon-bar #ctraddon_bookmarks-menu-toolbar-button > .toolbarbutton-icon{
   }

}

... menu bar

@namespace url(http://www.mozilla.org/keymaster/gatekeeper/there.is.only.xul);

@-moz-document url(chrome://browser/content/browser.xul) {

#toolbar-menubar :-moz-any(#home-button, #print-button, #downloads-button, #bookmarks-menu-button, #new-tab-button, #new-window-button, #cut-button, #copy-button, #paste-button, #fullscreen-button, #zoom-out-button, #zoom-reset-button, #zoom-in-button, #sync-button, #feed-button, #webrtc-status-button, #social-share-button, #open-file-button, #find-button, #developer-button, #preferences-button, #privatebrowsing-button, #save-page-button, #switch-to-metro-button, #add-ons-button, #history-panelmenu, #toolbar-menubar-overflow-button, #PanelUI-menu-button, #characterencoding-button, #email-link-button, #sidebar-button)[cui-areatype="toolbar"] {
   }

#toolbar-menubar #ctraddon_back-button > .toolbarbutton-icon{
   }

#toolbar-menubar #ctraddon_forward-button > .toolbarbutton-icon{
   }

#toolbar-menubar #home-button[cui-areatype="toolbar"] {
   }

#toolbar-menubar #bookmarks-menu-button[cui-areatype="toolbar"] {
   }

#toolbar-menubar #bookmarks-menu-button[starred][cui-areatype="toolbar"] {
   }

#toolbar-menubar #history-panelmenu[cui-areatype="toolbar"] {
   }

#toolbar-menubar #downloads-button[cui-areatype="toolbar"] {
     -moz-image-region: rect(0px, 256px, 32px, 224px) !important;
   }

#toolbar-menubar #downloads-indicator-icon {
     width:32px !important;
     height:32px !important;
     background: -moz-image-rect(url("chrome://classic_theme_restorer/content/images/menuPanel.png"),
               0, 256, 32, 224) center no-repeat !important;
   }

#toolbar-menubar #add-ons-button[cui-areatype="toolbar"] {
     -moz-image-region: rect(0px, 288px, 32px, 256px) !important;
   }

#toolbar-menubar #open-file-button[cui-areatype="toolbar"] {
     -moz-image-region: rect(0px, 320px, 32px, 288px) !important;
   }

#toolbar-menubar #save-page-button[cui-areatype="toolbar"] {
     -moz-image-region: rect(0px, 352px, 32px, 320px) !important;
   }

#toolbar-menubar #sync-button[cui-areatype="toolbar"] {
     -moz-image-region: rect(0px, 384px, 32px, 352px) !important;
   }

#toolbar-menubar #feed-button[cui-areatype="toolbar"] {
     -moz-image-region: rect(0px, 416px, 32px, 384px) !important;
   }

#toolbar-menubar #social-share-button[cui-areatype="toolbar"] {
     -moz-image-region: rect(0px, 448px, 32px, 416px) !important;
   }

#toolbar-menubar #characterencoding-button[cui-areatype="toolbar"] {
     -moz-image-region: rect(0px, 480px, 32px, 448px) !important;
   }

#toolbar-menubar #new-window-button[cui-areatype="toolbar"] {
     -moz-image-region: rect(0px, 512px, 32px, 480px) !important;
   }

#toolbar-menubar #new-tab-button[cui-areatype="toolbar"] {
     -moz-image-region: rect(0px, 544px, 32px, 512px) !important;
   }

#toolbar-menubar #privatebrowsing-button[cui-areatype="toolbar"] {
     -moz-image-region: rect(0px, 576px, 32px, 544px) !important;
   }

#toolbar-menubar #find-button[cui-areatype="toolbar"] {
     -moz-image-region: rect(0px, 640px, 32px, 608px) !important;
   }

#toolbar-menubar #print-button[cui-areatype="toolbar"] {
     -moz-image-region: rect(0px, 672px, 32px, 640px) !important;
   }

#toolbar-menubar #fullscreen-button[cui-areatype="toolbar"] {
     -moz-image-region: rect(0px, 704px, 32px, 672px) !important;
   }

#toolbar-menubar #developer-button[cui-areatype="toolbar"] {
     -moz-image-region: rect(0px, 736px, 32px, 704px) !important;
   }

#toolbar-menubar #preferences-button[cui-areatype="toolbar"] {
     -moz-image-region: rect(0px, 768px, 32px, 736px) !important;
   }

#toolbar-menubar #email-link-button[cui-areatype="toolbar"] {
     -moz-image-region: rect(0, 800px, 32px, 768px) !important;
   }

#toolbar-menubar #sidebar-button[cui-areatype="toolbar"]{
     -moz-image-region: rect(0, 864px, 32px, 832px) !important;
   }

#toolbar-menubar #switch-to-metro-button[cui-areatype="toolbar"] {
     list-style-image: url(chrome://classic_theme_restorer/content/images/Metro_Glyph-menuPanel.png) !important;
   }

#toolbar-menubar #ctraddon_appbutton > .toolbarbutton-icon{
     list-style-image: url(chrome://classic_theme_restorer/content/images/appbutton_menuPanel.png) !important;
   }

#toolbar-menubar #PanelUI-menu-button {
     -moz-image-region: rect(0px, 32px, 32px, 0px) !important;
   }

#toolbar-menubar #cut-button {
   }

#toolbar-menubar #copy-button {
   }

#toolbar-menubar #paste-button {
   }

#toolbar-menubar #zoom-out-button {
   }

#toolbar-menubar #zoom-in-button {
   }

#toolbar-menubar #webrtc-status-button {
   }

#toolbar-menubar #bookmarks-menu-button[cui-areatype="toolbar"] > .toolbarbutton-menubutton-dropmarker > .dropmarker-icon {
     -moz-image-region: rect(0px, 286px, 32px, 256px) !important;
   }

/* fixes bug with tabview buttons wrong panel icon */
   #toolbar-menubar #tabview-button[cui-areatype="toolbar"],
   #tabview-button[cui-areatype="menu-panel"],
   toolbarpaletteitem[place="palette"] > #tabview-button {
     -moz-image-region: rect(0px, 608px, 32px, 576px) !important;
   }

/* extra buttons from CTR add-on*/
   #toolbar-menubar #ctraddon_stop-button > .toolbarbutton-icon{
   }

#toolbar-menubar #ctraddon_reload-button > .toolbarbutton-icon{
   }

#toolbar-menubar #ctraddon_history-menu-toolbar-button > .toolbarbutton-icon,
   #toolbar-menubar #ctraddon_history-button > .toolbarbutton-icon{
   }
   /* star icon instead of old bookmarks icon */
   #toolbar-menubar #ctraddon_bookmarks-button > .toolbarbutton-icon,
   #toolbar-menubar #ctraddon_bookmarks-menu-toolbar-button > .toolbarbutton-icon{
   }

}

shdawson wrote:Hi,

Version 1.2.0 was working fine for me. An upgrade to Firefox 30 brings the add-on to not working now, but it is enabled.

Is this a problem with Firefox 30 or the add-on?

Thanks,
SHD

Thanks to Fx30s new security features things like this happen, but they are beyond my control.

Disable CTR, restart Firefox, enable CTR or uninstall CTR, restart Firefox, install CTR. This should fix the problem.

WildcatRay wrote:@Aris,

Do you have an idea of how many users of CTR there now are? Just curious.

CTR stats are open, you can look at them by clicking the average user value on add-ons page.
Users today: 383.976
Average users today: 346.725